“Best Indian restaurant in southeastern CT”

Indian Grill and Mild Curry
Ranked #23 of 118 Restaurants in Norwich
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 6 November 2015 via mobile

Service is quick and easy we got our food in 10 minutes and the check right when we asked. I've been to many Indian Restaurants in New England and this place by far exceeded expectations. Go here if you want fast and affordable Indian!

Reviewed 2 September 2015

My wife and I dined in recently. The food was very good but the service was not very good. Another couple was just leaving as we entered, and we were the only people eating in for about 30 minutes.

Drinks were constantly empty and there was no interaction. All of that said I would go back and give them another shot.

1  Thank Aaron D
Reviewed 1 September 2015

We have been here for dinner 4 or 5 times since the new management took over. What an improvement! The food is varied, dependable and delicious. The gentleman who always serves us is good-humored and nice. Very reasonable prices for the high quality. I've been eating this kind of food since having an Indian roommate (and dear friend) some time ago.

This place is right up there. Well lit, not ooh-la-la atmosphere, dynamite food and friendly ambience. Highly recommended.

1  Thank metropo7
Reviewed 21 August 2015

First time visitor. Ordered the chicken saag medium. Boy, was it hot. I would order mild next time. Roti was good. Nice to see for takeout that they included a couple of pappadams as well as several condiments. Plenty of rice for my take out. Will go again (but will order mild next time). Was pleased with the cost.

1  Thank finegael
Reviewed 15 May 2015

It's under new management, and the owner/chef and his daughter certainly go out of their way to please. The food was very good, although my Lamb dish had slivered almonds instead of cashews---but not to worry.
But very small spot in a strip-mall---not for the romantics
Hope it works out for them----large Neon COORS sign in the window of an Indian restaurant is always a little off-putting