“This is such a trest”

Indian Grill and Mild Curry
Ranked #20 of 118 Restaurants in Norwich
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 6 March 2016 via mobile

Have been a couple of times now, and will continue to go. I reserve my fives for out-of-this-world. The food is delicious, just the atmosphere leaves something to be desired. Dining room is clean, service is good, prices excellent ... great casual meal. Went with a vegetarian this time - many options, which is important to me.

Looking forward to next visit!

Reviewed 12 November 2015

We stopped at the Indian Grill and Mild Curry for lunch last week. The restaurant was nice and clean. The service was attentive and our food arrived quickly. We started with the Garlic Nan. It was delicious. We then tried the Chicken Korma and the Chicken Tikka Masala. We went for the medium spice. Both were very good. We used the remaining Nan to dip in the remaining sauce. Very good food at a reasonable price and good service.

Reviewed 6 November 2015 via mobile

Service is quick and easy we got our food in 10 minutes and the check right when we asked. I've been to many Indian Restaurants in New England and this place by far exceeded expectations. Go here if you want fast and affordable Indian!

Reviewed 2 September 2015

My wife and I dined in recently. The food was very good but the service was not very good. Another couple was just leaving as we entered, and we were the only people eating in for about 30 minutes.

Drinks were constantly empty and there was no interaction. All of that said I would go back and give them another shot.

1  Thank Aaron D
Reviewed 1 September 2015

We have been here for dinner 4 or 5 times since the new management took over. What an improvement! The food is varied, dependable and delicious. The gentleman who always serves us is good-humored and nice. Very reasonable prices for the high quality. I've been eating this kind of food since having an Indian roommate (and dear friend) some time ago.

This place is right up there. Well lit, not ooh-la-la atmosphere, dynamite food and friendly ambience. Highly recommended.

1  Thank metropo7