“The Best Cold Lobster Roll”

Lenny's on the beach
Ranked #17 of 30 Restaurants in Old Lyme
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Visited Old Lyme Beach and stopped here for a take-out lobster roll, the girls in the take out booth were very unprofessional. One was sitting on the counter in the receive window eating food that she dipped in sauce.The other worker handed my lobster roll over her to me? Really? The lobster roll is cold. It is lump sweet big chunks mixed in a mayo sauce. I added a little pepper squeezed a lemon and it was a party in my mouth. Screw the costumer service, hands down the best lobster roll ever!!!!

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

Visited Lenny's on the beach after seeing it featured on the local news. The location is perfect for beach goers. The menu is limited to burgers, salads, wraps and appetizers. They serve their own beer (Soundview Brewing).

I had the bacon bleu burger with curly fries. My brother had the tuna wrap. My burger was good. My brother's wrap was missing the avacodo that was listed on the menu. He mentioned it to the waitress who went to the kitchen to ask about. She failed to tell him until he mentioned it a second time.
That is when she told him they were out.

Reviewed 21 May 2017

I recently stopped at Lenny's on the beach. The view was amazing. I ordered the Tuna Avocado Wrap. After two bites, I realized that there was no avocado in the wrap. I asked the young lady taking care of me about the avocado. She disappeared not to return for quite some time. When she did return she never mentioned the missing avocado. I again inquired about the lack of avocado. She responded with that they were out of avocado. She must have thought that her cuteness was going to make the situation go away. I asked for it to be taking off of my bill which she complied. On top of it, the computerized bill was very confusing. I had to question everything on it. I am not sure that I will return after this experience.

1  Thank Trip M
Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

Lenny's on the Beach is local bar with really great views. The limited menu was ok. The wine and beer list is limited as well. Unfortunately, service was not much better. I expected so much more with where this bar is located, literally on the beach. Enjoy the views, just do not expect much else.

1  Thank diddy66
Reviewed 27 November 2016

A great place for a drink and a bite to eat during the Summer and early fall season. Awesome view as it is directly on the water. Great place to meet new people have a few drinks. Entertainment during some summer days and nights and great service. A few nights a week they have Lobster Night with all you can eat lobster which is great for family or friend gatherings. They have a steak night usually once a week which is a great bargain and a tasty steak. Overall the best aspects of Lennys are the well trained staff, great views and drinks and the overall atmosphere where you can actually sit, have a drink with friends and a good time rather than be overcrowded and standing pushing to get your drink.

1  Thank italianfoodfan100