All reviews hampton inn front desk room was clean outdoor pool great value breakfast was excellent nice hotel waffles the staff was great would stay here again off the highway great place to stay convenient location nice stay easy access parking lot business travel
Reviewed 10 February 2016

Hampton Inns can be a good choice; this one is not. The door didn't lock, the television didn't work. Nor did the shower. The list of complaints goes on and on, and I am not a complainer. Or wasn't until now.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank benjaminp956
Melroy D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hartford South - Rocky Hill, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2016

Dear benjaminp956,

Thank you for being a return guest and for your feedback in regards to the door and television not working in your room. I've worked with our maintenance team to fix the issues, however I apologize that they weren’t resolved sooner. I'm glad that we were able to extend your stay in another room, which gave us time to fix the issues. Thank you again for your review and I invite you to stay with us again, the next time you return to the area.

Reviewed 22 January 2016

The location is easily found off of I-91. We found the front desk staff friendly
and professional. Our room, while not beautiful, was clean and comfortable.

Complimentary breakfast was in a bright and cheery room, and I found the selection to nice.

There are lots of restaurants nearly in walking distance, as well as some major chain stores.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 January 2016 via mobile

Nice two day visit. Hotel was nicely lit with Christmas lights on the front. Clean Hampton Inn, easy checkin when I arrived, housekeeping was on point. I just don't care for their breakfast much so I can't praise that.

Recommend: yes

Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 December 2015

Every time that I had been in this particular hotel everybody(staff) are being great. They know what to do or how to approach people. I had the opportunity to bring to the hotel friends to live close by so they could come to our room for a few minutes. Nobody, so far, did not questions my intentions or why I did bring them to the facilities.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 17 December 2015 via mobile

Nothing fancy about this Hampton. But service is good and it's not that far from downtown or the airport I'd rather be a bit out the downtown area... so the location is fine. Fitness room is fine . breakfast is fine as well.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business