“ALL YOU CAN EAT SUSHI”

Sushi House
Ranked #10 of 75 Restaurants in Rocky Hill
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 27 April 2017

What an amazing place! We walked in as a party off three and were seated right away. We were handed a "form" to order. One form has your salads, appetizer, soup, fry, noodle soup, teriyaki and dessert. The other form has sashimi, sushi, maki, special roll. The Spicy Seaweed Salad was outstanding and so yummy. The Crispy Calamari was just rings, nothing special. Seafood Udon, noodle soup, had lots of flavor and good amounts of squid and a piece of shrimp. We had the Sashimi which were all very fresh and just melted in your mouth. The Sushi, Maki and Special rolls were all tasty and perfectly presented on the plate. I did find the service a tad slow. A tip for those ginger & wasabi lovers, ask for extra. I didn't think they gave you enough for our table since we all like to cleanse our palate between different sushi's. I thought the price was on point. We went during the week and paid $20 each. The drinks you pay per drink $1. each. Not bad. This will definite be a revisit spot!!

1  Thank BusterBusBus

Reviewed 24 March 2017

Don't go here for the service or the ambiance - both are sub par. Go here for the sushi. It is always fresh and delicious and all you can eat! I have been many times and although there are some issues with the ordering - its all worth it. I don't think the owners care that everyone complains about the service since they are clearly making money with everyone being charged $20 for the all you can eat amount. Ignore the service issues and just enjoy the food. Always busy! Go early if you can!

Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

The sushi here is out if this world but the last few times I have gone the service is horrible.when we fill out the paper to order we do not get half of the items we ordered. When we ask the waitress she makes like she doesn't understand. Then when we order our second batch of sushi same thing missing items and the portions have been made smaller. Great food but I don't have the time or patience to deal with the games of oh we must have forgot it!!

Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

Its was amazing food. The sushi tasted slightly different than my usual but it was delicious. Very crisp seaweed. The wait was 15 minutes for 6 rolls.

Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

To be fair we went on a busy Saturday night. The service was horrible and we waited over 45 min for our order. However let me preface that by saying our group of 5 ordered about ten rolls. The bathrooms were horribly dirty and one in our party even told the waitstaff who ignored him. We also ordered apps and dessert that never came out. So there seems to be some disorganization of the menus we filled out. However there was a line out the door and every table filled. I am giving this review four stars because you cannot find a sushi place that is all you can eat and made fresh for your table. The food was very good, and my friend even ordered seconds. Be aware though we thought it was odd that soft drinks were not free refills. They give you two menus one for apps (soup, salad, sashimi, teriyaki) and dessert. And one for sushi. You can ordered as much as you would like just by placing the number of the specific item you want next to the description. I would return perhaps in a while. We also live about an hour away. If in the area and you love sushi I wouldn't hesitate to go. Would just say they really need to focus on staffing when they are that busy.

Been to Sushi House? Share your experiences!