“Terrific Take-out”

Ranked #16 of 75 Restaurants in Rocky Hill
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 1 July 2015

Sunday night after going to Travelers Championship we were not in the mood to cook so take-out route we went.

This is my second take-out order form here and both were way better then average.

Crispy prawns with Walnuts were plump fresh shrimp and the walnuts were actually crispy.

Spareribs were meaty and tasty, Chicken Lo Mein was perfectly cooked noodles.

The previous visit had excellent poo poo platter.

Now that the beloved Fangs Food in Middletown in no more this is fast becoming my go to Chinese take-out place..

Reviewed 9 May 2015 via mobile

Haven't been here recently, however it was my favorite Chinese restaurant as a kid. Food was always good. The resturant itself never stunk like grease like some of the other take out Chinese places in the area. Nice atmosphere. It's been there for as long as I can remember so they are definitely doing something right.

Reviewed 27 March 2015

Ming Dynasty has great take out service. The food is fresh and tasty and the portions are generous - I can often make two or more meals from one order. The staff is friendly and accurate; I always get exactly what I've ordered. My standard order is chicken with broccoli, steamed dumplings and spring roll.

Reviewed 15 March 2015

Always good, the staff is very helpful and the food is great. Very clean and nice atmosphere once inside you'd never know you were in the middle of a strip mall. We will return!

Reviewed 8 March 2015 via mobile

It was my birthday, so I decided to go here. The staff was extremely accommodating and great! Very fancy, nice atmosphere, and great food! Highly recommended!