“Never Disapoints”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 December 2016

My wife and I have been there a few times this year; the food is always good food, the service is also good. The atmosphere is family and couples friendly.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

You park your car and you smell the wood fire..and you know you are in for an authentic and fresh dinner. From the moment you walk in you are welcomed with opened arms and smiles. Everything from the bread they serve while you are waiting for your meal, to the apps and entrees are delicious. AND the bar knows what they are doing! soooo good! Definitely try the Caprese as your app, so unbelievably FRESH! The Calamari..yes, yes, yes!

For the entree, I've had the lasagna and the butternut squash ravioli special...oh my!

Oh and if you're in a hurry don't leave without the PIZZA!

Reviewed 24 August 2016

Loving eggplant as I do, getting the 'perfect' eggplant is not an easy task. Carmine's excels at this dinner! My daughter and I have dubbed Carmine's as our BEST eggplant destination. When I want to impress, I always bring my guests to Carmine's and they are NEVER disappointed.

Reviewed 11 January 2016

The meal was good but not good enough to smack your lips. The best part of my meal was the pasta fagioli. The salad was good. The eggplant was good enough to finish - but I was hungry. The lasagna got good reviews. I'd go back but I wouldn't rush back. The service was friendly and competent. The drinks were good. The cost was moderate.

Reviewed 8 June 2015

Four of us ate at Carmine's last night. Overall the experience was ok. Two of our dinners (fish special and pork chops) were very good and nice portions. Two of the dinners (steak and chicken francais) were small and lacking much flavor with the chicken portion being downright tiny! The waiter was polite and seemed to be working hard. The service was very slow and not at all attentive. Not sure if it was the waiter or understaffing. Might go back as we have had other better experiences here.

3  Thank RR1235