“Convenient local meeting place with wifi”
Review of Stockbridge's Cafe - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Stockbridge's Cafe
Cuisines: American
Description: http://www.sbcheesecakes.com/Awesome gourmet cafe with out of this world cheesecake!!
Reviewed 30 September 2014

I have some business associates that mentioned this place a a meeting spot. I'd driven past it several times but never went in.

I have not eaten the food, I've only eaten cheesecake and drank latte's. The cheesecake is light and airy, not what you'd expect from your usual cheesecake. It was good but I'll stick with Junior's. The last couple times I was there I ordered a pumpkin latte and it was VERY strong. It seemed to have too much pumpkin flavor. I figured it might have been the person making it so I ordered it again but it' was like that every time.

The atmosphere of the location is decent. It's not a very large establishment (mostly 2 and 4 seat tables). Like I mentioned they do have free wifi, you just have to ask for the password. Considering we were working - that was a big plus. I don't think they have a lot of staff and from the times I've been in there I don't think a lot of staff is warranted but they work with what they have. Did the staff check on me a lot - no. Where they nice when they did check on me - yes.

If I just need a nice quaint not very loud place to meet people, this is at the top of my list locally. I used to meet people at Panera Bread because of the wifi but it's pretty loud there. This place is much more laid back.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

I have eaten at Stockbridge's on several occasions, and decided to wait to write a review in hopes that the wait staff would be friendlier or more efficient on a follow up visit. Unfortunately that didn't happen. The food is fine, the cheesecake is very good (although not outstanding). It's a cute place with a nice crowd, but the unfriendly and inefficient service take away from the experience making you think twice about going back.

Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

The top best cheese cakes ever! It is so light and whipped very delicious! I absolutely recommend this place. You will love it guaranteed

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Tried this place for the third time for breakfast to give it a shot before I wrote a review. Quality of food is poor. Tried three different items and none of the items were great. Service ok. Not as good as I had hoped it to be, since I live in the area. Would not return.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Cute little place with yummy food and delicious cheese cake and more! Its very nicely decorated and feels very homey

1  Thank Donna S