“Very good sushi and thai”
Review of Wild Orchid

Wild Orchid
Ranked #16 of 203 Restaurants in Southington
Reviewed 11 November 2017

Great fresh food. Servers are fantastic but the kitchen is slow. If you have the time, I would recommend giving it a try

Reviewed 30 May 2017

We had dinner here and the service was really good and the food was very good as well... it has a nice menu as so many places have to many things to choose from.. the Pad Thai was very good and I asked for it extra spicy and they did great!

Reviewed 1 May 2017

My wife had eaten at the Wild Orchid with her book group and raved about it and urged me to try it. We went for dinner on a Wednesday evening. We brought a bottle of wine because they did not have a liquor license when my wife ate there, but they had it now and offer a full bar.

My wife was absolutely correct. Excellent food. It is Thai and Sushi menu and everything is completely fresh and prepared only when ordered. My wife loves their chicken satay and their fresh spring rolls. I had the tamarind duck which was incredible! It was a very large portion of duck with a delightfully crispy skin and moist meat in a delicious tamarind sauce.

This is clearly going to be a family favorite.

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

I went for my walk today. Normally, I try and stay away from this street because of the tempting ice cream parlor and restaurants but I decided to check out Wild Orchid's take out menu. Soon as I saw pho ($10.00) on the menu, I stopped in and ordered it on the spot. It did not disappoint! Their pho contained chicken and shrimp---my top 5 favorite proteins. FYI: Sriracha is available upon request. This place offers an eclectic Asian menu (sans Indian continent). This was definitely worth the trip.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Beautify restaurant inside! Very upscale! And the food is amazing! Brought some of my friends here and they were amazed at (1) how beautiful it was inside and (2) how wonderful the food was! They all said they would be back! For Thai &Japanese - this is one of the best places to go!