“I don't know where to start.”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #73 of 204 Restaurants in Southington
Cuisines: American, Soups
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Southington is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

This is the best place to eat healthy (at least try). The food is good and the wifi and outlets re good for teens and kids. They have great lemonade and great desserts.

Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

I am no fan of Starbucks. I think their coffee is hit or miss. Panera, on the other hand, never fails to deliver great coffee and food and their customer service is always spot on!

Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

Have always liked the menu choices and ability to mix it up by pairing dissimilar items like sandwich/soup or soup/salad but my current favorite are their broth bowls. Earlier in the year you could choose from 3 different flavored bowls. Now they have only one: chicken with wontons and broccoli. On the side you can have a hard roll, or soft roll or chips.

These bowls have wonderful flavors. If you haven't ventured into this area of their menu, please do. And an added bonus is their reward card which keeps tabs on your purchases and periodically rewards with a freebie.

Reviewed 25 May 2016

When I travel I love to stop at Panera because the food is real. Coffee, bread and soup are the basics that they get right. I find the layout of the restaurant to be comfortable for a family or alone.

1  Thank EtienneP517
Reviewed 24 May 2016

I have eaten at Panera at many of their locations in many states. I use their catering service in Northern California and have had really good products from them. We had Panera for lunch at 2 meetings we had in one week. Both times I ordered salads. Both times, they were ok, but not as fresh as I normally get. I would still go back because Panera does have a lot of choices and is usually pretty good.