“Filthy Sandwiches”

D'Angelo
Ranked #39 of 199 Restaurants in Southington
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 14 August 2016

Had one of the best cheesesteaks I've indulged in, EVER! Fast and friendly service in an air conditioned, clean environment to eat!

Reviewed 11 February 2016

When I am in the area I try to stop in for a number 9. Best cheese steak I have found outside of Phili.

Reviewed 12 November 2015

The number nine is the bomb. If you get a chance stop by here you won't regret trying it, for a fast food type place they make fresh food. I also get things delivered, which is fast as well, overall i would say try it at least once to see what you think.

Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

So I like d'angelo, I usually get the tuna but this location was a bit off. I commonly get the pocket. The tuna was too mayonnaisey and the pocket was torn at the bottom so before I even started eating it had mushed out the bottom. Yes it's fast food but they should know better.

Reviewed 26 November 2013

D'Angelos steak & cheese rivals Philly's any day. This place will cost you more than a typical fast food joint, but the sandwiches are so much better.