“Great Value”

Add it.
Mack's On West Restaurant
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 6 August 2012

Visit often for lunch. Food is good and portion sizes are fairly large. I personally stop by when I want to eat healthy. I order a garden salad with grilled chicken on top. The salads are huge!

Reviewed 26 April 2012

Visiting a friend in Southington, and having been out all day, we did not feel like cooking dinner. The place was charming, inviting and the service outstanding. First time here, but will go back. we had pizza, it was excellent. The rolls were warm and tasty. The menu was great, and I would like to go back soon and try more offerings. But I had to get on a plane and go back to dusty Texas. Oh, well, I shall return. My friend and her daughter go her weekly and love it.

Reviewed 27 December 2010

Ordered a pizza from here and when we went to pick it up, they did nto have our order. This tpe of thing does happen, but we were treated as though it was some how our fault even though the guy said "Oh yeah I remember you calling". This was a while ago, so we figured we'de give them another chance.
Went for dinner and ordered a pizza while my son ordered the veal saltibocca. Serivce was slow and with an attitude. The veal was disgusting while the pizza was average at best. Southington has some incredible pizza restaurants (The Fire Place, Verona, Randy's etc.), so I will definately not be dining here again.