“Highly recommend Stonington Pizza Palace!”

Stonington Pizza Palace
Ranked #5 of 28 Restaurants in Stonington
Price range: US$6 - US$20
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Dine-in and takeout service since 1986 offering pizza, pasta, grinders, salads, fresh seafood, Greek food, gyros as well as beer and wine.
Reviewed 28 May 2017

Bit embarrassed to say I had never been to Stonington Pizza before today. My Mom and I went to lunch and it could not have been more perfect. You are waited on immediately, drinks served and in no time lunch was delivered. The lemon chicken soup today was so delicious! Also Mom and I shared a chicken focaccia sandwich which was so yummy! And did I mention those french fries! Finished every last bite. Thank you for having a very clean establishment, the best waitresses and great food! Highly recommend trying if you have never been before and I will definitely be back! Wishing you all the best! Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

Reviewed 27 April 2017

The pizza is what I crave for here. The Moussaka Pizza with the finely diced eggplant is my favorite. Order a large, you want to have some the next day too. If you ever see that they have lobster roll special on the menu, GET IT! It is by far the BEST, and always fresh. They do run out, do not miss out! The beer selection is top notch. The local breweries are represented. My favorite is from The Beer'd Brewery, which is right down the road at the Velvet Building. The service is friendly and efficient. Fine place for wheelchair too.

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

We go there often and it is one of the best pizza places in the area. Staff is friendly, salads are very fresh and orders are always correct - keep in mind it it a pizza place not a gourmet restaurant.

Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

Delicious pizza and salad. Staff is very friendly. The place was remodeled a while ago and they did a beautiful job!

Reviewed 11 April 2017

I come here every time I visit CT. The staff even remembers my name! Love the salad with shrimp or scallops. Great lunch stop.