“alok”

New Stratford Motor Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Stratford
New Stratford Motor Inn
Ranked #1 of 2 Stratford B&B and Inns
Reviewed 15 November 2015 via mobile

excellent room service nd good clinliness,rooms are not much costly,its good to have moneys worth,area is also good,facilities of refrigrator,microwave,air condition with heater nd safe parking area with no charge.short stays are also available with good quality room toh spend quality time.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Alok P
Reviewed 10 December 2013

This is a great, inexpensive place to stay near Bridgeport hospital! The rooms are a certainly worn looking, but everything is clean and works!

THE GOOD:
- only costs $65/night if you pay in cash
- you have control of the room temperature, and it actually works!
- rooms smell like oranges (orange scented cleaner?)
- VERY GOOD water pressure in the shower!
- I needed an extra towel and they gave me a hot, freshly laundered towel right away
- microwave in suite (I brought some leftovers with me and ate them for dinner)
- beds made nicely and everything clean

THE BAD
- the motel must be close to a train track because every now an then I could hear a low rumble. It was not loud enough to wake me from sleep.

I highly recommend this motel for travelers on a budget. I was able to make a reservation just a few hours before arriving, and the staff were nice. They also show you the room before you commit, which is a nice gesture.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Jeni498
Reviewed 12 March 2012

I live here, and plan to stay for awhile I had been homeless, then in a sheltor,and lost most of my things....it is slightly pricey,but all (HEAT<LIGHTS CAbLE<A.C.)is included,so I don't hAVE to go crazy paying back bills,or findin furniture. The owners are sweet,and the housekeeper is wonderful. Some tubs do need to be redone, as some sinks, but they keep the rooms spotless. which means alot..also quiet.

Room Tip: They show you empty rooms first,so you get to ok it