“Friendly down-home breakfast and lunch”

M and M's Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 21 Restaurants in Suffield
Reviewed 11 January 2017

Set on the ground floor of an old home, this little gem is a cozy spot. It's decorated in burnt orange hues and has two fireplaces which, although not functional, add a bit of panache. The menu is simple and there is always a "specials" board. On top of that, they'll cook up your special request as long as they have the ingredients! The service is friendly and attentive.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Been going here for years. Excella the food but they only serve breakfast and lunch. Daily specials and if they have the necessary ingredients will make special orders.

Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

This is a great little restaurant in the center of town. It is just breakfast and lunch . It is always a great food and wonderful specials. Great informal place for meeting family and friends

Reviewed 2 June 2016

This restaurant was a gem in Agawam MA and was open days and a few evenings at that time. They had great home cooked meals, as well as breakfast and lunch specials! Since they moved from Agawam to Suffield it is not the same! They closed in Agawam MA and opened under a new condo complex in Suffield, CT. In the new location, in Suffield CT, they look prettier due to a newer building & furnishings but are open for breakfast and lunch only. Lunch menu consist of expensive sandwiches that range from $6.50 to $9.50 and you get a small sandwich with a very small bag (yes, I said a small BAG) of potato chips on a plate! No fries ... well maybe they would add that for an extra cost and all extras, cheese and so forth cost you! I asked the waitress, who was part of the past MA location, if they planned on having dinner hours or perhaps their pork roast dinner or specials as before and she said no -- "no night hours or dinners". I told her that I would have been in great favor of the old menu and prices! Needless to say, I was very unhappy with the place and will not return. My chicken sandwich was way over priced and as far as tender -- just okay. My friend and I had 2 sandwiches with the BAG of chips on a small plate, she had an ice tea and myself; a water with lemon. The cost ... $22.00 ... in all with tip; $27.00 since my friend is a kind women! The place is very small but well done with nice decor in a new building. Two patio tables out doors too. I do not know what breakfast cost but I certainly can imagine. You can see the menu online. Check it out before going! Oh, by the way, it was about 1 PM when we arrived and were the only people in the place besides the workers. It could have been an off day but something tells me that was not the case but I do not know that for sure! So, go check it out for yourself ... breakfast might be better! I would give this place a 5 of 5 for looks (5 being the best) and a 1 of 5 for cost; with a 3 of 5 for food (at least for what we had -- I can not comment on all sandwich selections! Therefore an overall (Poor) 2 is my best! There are so many good places to eat in Suffield that this one is going to have a hard time with such a limited menu, price, hours, and table size!

Reviewed 19 May 2016

I have been a long time patron well before it moved to Suffield and was inAga. Always had excellent and unique breakfasts