“Good local fare”

PA PA T's
Ranked #4 of 12 Restaurants in Tolland
Cuisines: Soups
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Papa T's is a good place for a local or traveler to stop for American fare - pizza, pasta, subs, burgers, soups, and more. There is something to please everyone. It is a comfortable place. Diner food, of sorts.

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

Excellent Food, Great Staff, Nice Ambience Excellent Service, Best Pizza I ever had. I would let everyone know about Papa Ts. They are easy to find, right off highway.

Reviewed 1 December 2017

We recently ordered dinners for take out. There is usually a dish by which one judges a restaurant, and for me that is linguine or spaghetti with white clam sauce. On this front there is nothing to recommend: ideally this is prepared with a tasty broth and abundance of chopped clams--bonus points for extra clams in the shell as garnish. What I received was 8 shrunken clams in the shell (plus 2 empty shells) over a pile of bare-naked spaghetti. The clams were OK, and I was able to salvage the spaghetti by adding EVOO, minced garlic, anchovy paste and Pecorino Romano (chef: take note!), but this is not something I would recommend or order again.
For my husband that dish is chicken parmagiana. He ordered this with spaghetti & thought it was good except it had too much cheese (1/4" inch thick). We both thought the garlic bread was meh--would prefer real garlic to the garlic powder used.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

Great Italian flair.. The food is excellent. Freshly made. Great for the family or just a treat for you. Owners are hands on. Staff is always friendly. My favorite is their Pizza. They make it the old fashion way. You can watch them twirl the doe into a perfect base. The sauce and toppings are a culinary treat.
The prices are family friendly,

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

One of the other few Tolland restaurants that I have frequented for lunch. I will place takeout orders and it is always ready on time. The cheeseburger club is amazing!!

Been to PA PA T's? Share your experiences!