“GREAT!!!!”

Rodeway Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Torrington
Reviewed 7 February 2017

Very nice.great customer service.the room was spotless.all linens/towels where white,I mean super white!attractive room with no signs of wear and tear.heating was also good.pool,breakfast,and quiet.I found the bed comfortable also.

Room Tip: Iwas on ground floor did hear people going up the stairs
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Sam S, General Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2017

Dear Charlene P,

Kind regards,

Property CHI
GM
Rodeway Inn & Suites

Reviewed 15 November 2016

The worst part was the bed! It was so uncomfortable and hard as a rock. My 10YO even had a restless sleep due to the bed being so uncomfortable. The room looked clean. But, we just used this place for an overnight stop. The gentleman at the front desk was nice. We didn't have breakfast but it was ready in the lobby by 6:30AM as promised . 6 hour of sleep then we were out of there.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Sam S, General Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2016

Dear Robert,

Property CHI
GM

Reviewed 24 October 2016

If you want clean rooms, especially if traveling with a toddler, don't stay here. The first room was filthy and the bed wasn't made. The staff switched our room. The second room was next to the first and was filthy as well. We were upgraded to a family room, although a little cleaner than the first two and we were in a hurry to arrive at the event on time so we left our belongings. We returned around 8 pm. My daughter and her baby went to bed and an hour later I tried to sleep but the doors were banging, a television in another room was so loud it sounded as if in our room. We couldn't tell where the men were but they were so loud it seemed they were in front of our window or above. This continued for hours. I called around 10:30 to complain. The noise continued into the early hours of morning. The second night my daughter and baby went to sleep around 8:30. I arrived back around 9:30 and tried to sleep around 11. There was a woman talking loudly and others speaking somewhere in the hotel. At first it was quiet and then became louder. It continued into the morning. Finally around 3:30 am I called to complain. The woman yelling quieted however the doors continued to bang and people were speaking loudly either near our window or in the hallway. On the up side, staff were friendly and the water pressure helped to refresh me in the morning. Not a place to stay if you want sleep.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Sam S, General Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2016

Dear Guest ,

My sincere apologies as you faced problems at our property. However we cannot be rude to the guests staying in our hotel, asking them not to talk or don't watch T.v, though we can request them ,which we did take action upon your complain. and they complied

I hope you do understand our situation as well and do give us another chance to serve you better.

Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

I stayed here with my mom and 1 year old son. The place was FILTHY. We went through several different rooms before we found one we would (reluctantly) stay in. The first hadn't been cleaned from the previous guest, towels on the floor, garbage, unmade beds. The second was grimy. The floors were nasty, cobwebs all over, soooo dirty. Then the woman at the front desk (very nice lady) upgraded us to a family suite and there were lady bugs all over the walls in the hallway. We didn't have the time to find another hotel so we decided to suck it up and stay. The window was broken in our room, as well as the bathroom vanity. The mirrors were dirty.

I would not recommend.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Cassandra Y
Sam S, General Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2016

Dear Ms. Cassandra Y,
My Guest service team has advised me of the service you received during your stay with us; first and foremost, I want to sincerely apologize for this.
We always strive to provide the best service to our guests and on this occasion, we did not exceed your basic expectation.
I would like to extend an invitation to you and your family to stay with us the next time your travel should bring you to Torrington. Please be kind enough to contact me directly I will personally ensure that your stay is VIP, And I will extend a special discounted rate with complimentary breakfast to order.
I look forward in hearing from you and looking forward to welcome you.

Yours sincerely,
Sam S.

Reviewed 21 October 2016

I work in the hospitality/service/sales field. I was blown away by the level of customer service I received from Janice. She will go out of her way to make sure your guests are 100% taken care of and happy. Do not be like the rest of corporate America and take her for granted for your own success. She is an asset to your company/property. Rooms are clean and definitely a nice place to stay in Torrington, CT. Next time I'm in the area this is where I will stay. The manager, Sam is a good guy too and does what's best for his guests too.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Sam S, General Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2016

Hello Dear Pepejrd,

Thank you for choosing our hotel, and for taking the time to write a review! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your accommodations. Our hotel aims to provide a truly unique experience, and we are thrilled that we were able to exceed your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Sam S.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Torrington
13 km away
26.3 km away
Farmington Inn
Farmington Inn
#5 of 6 in Farmington

Been to Rodeway Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!