US$74
US$209
Hotels.com
US$159
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$197/night.

US$162
Doubletree.com
US$65
US$159
All reviewsthe general managerlime rock parkcoffee makersamctrace
Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

First impression- i was blown away at how elegant and professional the entire operation is. Everyone I've seen that works here always seem to be working to provide the best experience for their guests, whether it be the people who clean the rooms, or the folks up at the front desk. Sam, Sherry and Kaye (might not be entirely accurate with those names) are professional and extremely personable and kind! You can tell they really care about the guests and they take pride in their job. I would love to work here! The rooms are always clean and look nice, and they even call to check on how you like the room. There are snacks and soda machines as well as free coffee and tea all the time, and a really nice breakfast every morning. I stay here often and I have to say this is the best place in the area. Not to mention theres dollar general, big y, and a gas station within walking distance.
You can also bring a pet which is awesome! Your crazy if you go anywhere else in town.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Sam S, General Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2017

Dear Happy Guest. Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our hotel to other travelers. I'm sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. Take care!

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for a wedding nearby because was advertised as pet friendly. We booked a non smoking room and we're disappointed. The room reeked of smoke. We decided we could live with it and didn't complain. I will say they were pet friendly but the hotel needs serious upgrades & maintenance. It wasn't the cleanest place we'd ever been to. But the real issue is the $300 smoking charge we were hit with after we got home. Neither my wife or myself has EVER smoked nor does our dog. I think the place is trying to rip us off. We were told staff found 2 cig. butts in our room (we think the staff were the smokers). We could have carried the butts in from outside on our shoes as it seems everyone there were smokers. Please steer clear of this place!! We promise we are fighting this charge and will not rest until it is returned to us!!!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Ralph,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at Rodeway Inn & Suites.

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations on your recent visit. I have shared your feedback with our housekeeping. However they did find cup full of cigarette butts which was in your room in plain sight. We could not rent the room for next three days.I really wish you could have mentioned any of your concern while you were here, Instead of finding out your concerns after the fact.

We did try to contact you after our phone conversation and left messages.

Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Torrington.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 24 May 2017

Don't stay here unless you have no other choice. A very basic motel, reminiscent of the old places you'd stay when doing a road trip. Poorly maintained, desk staff not responsive or well trained. Fortunately we were only there one night for a nearby event.

Stayed: May 2017
Sam S, Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2017

Dear Guest,

Reviewed 17 May 2017

This was our third short stay, each time in a room with a 2-person whirlpool bath. This time, we got a newer room, which was designed slightly better, structurally and visually, than the older room we'd occupied twice before. (Ask for the newer, "lighter-colored" whirlpool suite, not the one with the dark blue whirlpool bath.)

The room, including bath(s), bed and linens, was clean. There may have been a mild "motel smell."

The whirlpool bath worked as intended, relaxing older folks' muscles.

The pool was warm enough to use, and to swim lengths in.

The breakfast was adequate -- buttermilk waffle mix with mediocre store syrup or jam, juices from concentrate, maybe a sort-of-fresh apple. By choosing wisely, one can obtain nourishment without horrific levels of fats, trans fats, sat. fats and sugars.

For this mature, un-fancy couple, a stay at the Torrington Rodeway can, at reasonable cost, be parlayed into a relaxing, enjoyable experience.

Room Tip: Vis-a-vis the whirlpool suites, seek the newer kind, i.e.,the whirlpool bath is light-colored, not blue.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Sam S, General Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2017

Dear Guest.

I appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel. We do take pride in catering to our guests’ needs the best way we can. If you’re traveling to our area gain soon, don’t hesitate to call us.

Reviewed 14 May 2017

The breakfast was wonderful, especially for this category of Choice Hotels. The lobby was charming, with pleasant desk agents. The room was clean and comfortable, with a decent selection of television stations. I delight for tired travelers in a most unexpected place.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Sam S, General Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2017

Dear Guest.
Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I’m happy that you enjoyed your stay and I’m looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.