US$74
The Litchfield Inn(Litchfield)
US$229
US$159
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$197/night.

US$162
Doubletree.com
US$65
US$159
Farmington Inn(Farmington)
US$143
US$239
All reviewsthe general managerlime rock parkcoffee makersamctrace
Reviewed 27 August 2017

I was travelling to Torrington for business to Torrington. There weren't many hotels in the area. I checked into this hotel for 6 days. Although the hotel is a little old and requires renovation, but the staff especially Sam and Shelly made the stay worth it. They also addressed all my issues promptly and were always available to help me with a smile
I would definitely come back for you 2.
Thanks a ton!!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Sam S, General Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

Dear Vibha B.

Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay and I'm looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

This is the best Rodeway Inn! After a screw up by our online reservation service... ALL was corrected by Shelly and Sam. All during a very difficult race weekend. This is a very clean and comfortable stay. It is near everything. If you are a race fan... many of the teams stay here. This is another indicator of its status with quality. Oh and the indoor pool was GREAT!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Sam S, General Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Dear TravelingDrZ.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Thoroughly enjoyed our visit. We stayed in room 110 which had a lovely heart-shaped jacuzzi to relax after a busy day at Lime Rock Park.
Along with a great room we once again returned -after last year's visit -as there is no greater host than Sam Sund the general manager and his wonderful staff who will cater to your every need.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Sam S, General Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Our grandchildren live in New Hartford, CT, about 20 minutes away. We've stayed in several places nearby. This time we tried Rodeway Inn. I did a Google and read all the reviews. Our son rode by and looked at the outside. The vote was still out. But after we stayed for 4 nights, the vote is in. This is our new favorite place. Reason: Clean rooms. Coffee maker. Fridge. Free Wi-fi. Good Continental breakfast with some hot food. Coffee and juice available all day and all night. Complimentary USA Today. The girl at the desk gave us accurate directions to a nice nearby Baptist Church. It's not a 5-star hotel, but, hey, you're not paying for one either. The stairway and deck carpeting needs to be replaced, but that's not a deal breaker. Nice place.

Stayed: August 2017

Dear Guest,

Reviewed 25 July 2017

Sam & Shelly were AMAZING. We booked this hotel because the price was fair and the location was PERFECT for the wine festival that me and my bf were going too. Not only was our room perfectly clean they UPGRADED us to a BEAUTIFUL room with an amazing heart shaped bathtub. Breakfast in the morning was way more than what we thought it was going to be... eggs, waffles, bagels, and juice! When we also informed Sam at check in that we were here for a wine festival he gave us a phone number for a wonderful and honest taxi driver! A big thank you to him as well for making the trip back to the hotel with my cell phone that i drunkenly left in your vehicle. Overall this was the best weekend stay and I look forward to going back! Thank you Sam & Shelly for the amazing stay!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Sam S, Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

Dear Lexiistar23.