“Onion rings great, turkey burger not so...”

Bobby's Burger Palace
Ranked #1 of 54 Restaurants in Uncasville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner
Description: Bobby's Burger Palace (BBP) presents signature burgers inspired by Chef Bobby Flay's extensive travels throughout America and love of the grill in a convenient casual setting.
Reviewed 27 December 2017

My wife and I both ordered turkey burgers. She had the Christmas Special while I had the Bobby Blue Crunchified. I realize that turkey needs to be fully cooked, but this burger was just plain bland. It's possible they use the extremely lean 1% fat version, but then you need to do something to boost the flavor. So I was disappointed with the burger. My wife liked hers, though the spicing proved to be more than she bargained for.

On the other hand, the onion rings were different...almost 2 inches thick. They were great.

Pricing was reasonable, especially for a casino. Burgers are $8.95 each. Onion rings were $3.95. Soft drinks get free refills.

1  Thank Bob J

Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

Burgers were overpriced. Taste was Ok, not matching the prices. Would have been nice to receive a side of french fries along with the pricey burger. We had to go to a different restaurant after this place for my husband since the one burger wasn't enough to fill him up.

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

Some of the most delicious burgers and all of the area very reasonable I like to add the crunch AKA potato chips the half-and-half mixture of fries and onion rings is quite a treat if you think you can handle it go for the milkshake service is great but be aware the rolls are heavily seeded for those with allergies the veggie burger is good also

Reviewed 1 December 2017

Treat yourself to sweet potatoes fries with burger with chipe on it .Unbelievable . All I sound about when we where going to the casino was going to Bobby burgers.

Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

We stopped here after a show at the casino. I had heard rave reviews from people and I saw it was one of the top burger places in CT. There was a line but it moved fairly quickly. Be aware, you are eating family style (sitting at tables/bar with people you don't know). I was completely fine with this. I got a black n blue burger, it was good..i don't know about the Best in CT but it was good nonetheless. We had a mix of onion rings and sweet potato fries..i believe the undecided..which was good. They gave lots of fries but only 3 large onion rings. I also got a Carmel Vanilla spiked milkshake which was delish minus the cool whip on top. The pickle on the side was great! Only complaint was that I could have used a cup of water but did not want to get back in line to get it. (You pay ahead then eat). So overall great but I don't know about best burger place in CT..would go back.