“First time”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 10 April 2017

First time diner at UTSAV last week. I can’t compare to other Indian restaurants, as it was also my first time trying Indian cuisine. We had the opportunity to enjoy the lunch buffet. No worries about knowing what you are eating; each buffet option was clearly described, so you can stay away from the chilis if you wish. Many vegetarian options, and I loved the naan and tandoori chicken. Wait staff were delightfully attentive, however, it was a bit difficult to understand their accent.

Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

I've eaten here many times and am delighted with the food at Utsav every time. I love good Indian food. I've had dinner at the best Indian restaurants in London and New York. Utsav is at least as good as any of them. We are very fortunate to have the restaurant in Vernon.

1  Thank Randi F
Reviewed 13 March 2017

We have been searching for a great Indian restaurant in the Hartford area. We have heard that Utsav is wonderful and finally had the chance to try it out tonight. Great friendly and attentive service. Amazing food. Wide selection of dishes and drinks. Our new favorite!

1  Thank AliceZC
Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

A couple if coworkers and I try and have lunch at Utsav at least once a month. Food is always very delicious and the servers are very good. The naan bread is always awesome...

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Love this place! We are so happy it's 10 minutes from us. Every dish we've had has been delicious! Chicken Tikka Masala is soo good! I love it spicy!! Very friendly staff. Sunday they have a buffet for a very fair price. The selection is great and you get to try so many different foods! Love the rice pudding too!! Eat ALL the Naan!!