“Better than Barcelona!”

Ranked #8 of 184 Restaurants in Wallingford
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 10 April 2017

Last summer was the first time my husband and I ever ate paella. We were on vacation in Barcelona at the time and considered this dish one of the trip's highlights. When we realized Laskara's served paella as an entrée, we drove 90 minutes from home to dine on it again and were glad that we did - Laskara's version was even better than the one we had in Spain, home of this national dish! The servings were quite large, so we returned home with plenty to reheat later. A delicious Greek salad, which included two stuffed grape leaves, and plenty of warm bread came with the entrée.
It's always a pleasure dining at an outstanding non-chain restaurant run by dedicated family and local people. We plan on taking another long drive in the near future to have more paella!
Go to their website to print out a copy of their coupons.

Reviewed 23 February 2017

Food, atmosphere, and prices are great....neighborhood style restaurant with upscale yet down to earth feel... will return again for sure

1  Thank Kevin B
Reviewed 14 February 2017

We wanted to go to a place to celebrate my husband's birthday where we could bring the kids that felt a bit upscale but not too fancy for our pack of 4 children ages 11, 13, 15, 17. Laskara was perfect. The service was wonderful. I wish I got our waiters name because he was so attentive. The food was delicious. Everyone left happy and full. Its hard to please so many varying tastes and this place did it. We can't wait to go back. Tip: They have some coupons on the internet.

1  Thank Renee B
Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

Large but cozy restaurant with pleasing atmosphere--fire going on cold days. Specializing in Mediterranean particularly Greek dishes, ranging from meat to seafood to pasta. Excellent family style Greek salad. Different daily deals. Great service.

1  Thank BobbieB853
Reviewed 15 November 2016

I just love Laskara. I don't get here often but it's always special when I do. The food is always fantastic and the atmosphere is friendly. By friendly I mean it's like walking into your family's house at the holidays and there's a bunch of people there-talking, laughing, enjoying good food and drink together. It's not loud just comfortable and friendly. Looking forward to another special night out there soon!