“Quiet-lots of "to Go"”

Lucky Inn Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 49 Restaurants in Waterford
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 11 April 2017

Food and service very good. Prices reasonable. Usually only cook and owner, but they can crank it out. If you want authentic and hot- just ask. If you want it really hot-ask for "hot oil."

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

My husband and my family and myself went to this restaurant years ago and always remembered how good it was. So when a friend and I decided to go to lunch we went back to this restaurant. She happens to love Chinese. First my friend wanted to substitute the soup for the rice and the waitress said no she would not do that. Then she ordered chicken chowmein and when it was served my friend said it was not like anything she ever had and could not eat it. I told the waitress but she did not care or offer a replacement. We were so disappointed and will never go back there again. I ordered chicken and broccoli and it came with a dark sauce as opposed to a lighter sauce that I have had in previous restaurants. It was ok but not anything I would go back for

Reviewed 28 May 2016

This is very good Chinese food, which is hard to find in this area, this is a sit-down restaurant where most of the others are fast food.

Reviewed 8 October 2015

There are reviews for this restaurant that don't seem to jive with what has been long known as a favorite for many many years. Since Friendly's left this location this business has remained busy and to this day consistently provides great chinese food. I'm sure there might be a misfire from time to time, but we have never had a problem with anything at The Lucky Inn. The service is quick and friendly, the Polynesian style Cantonese American Chinese is what we love, and the combo plates are still a nice deal. This restaurant is always busy, that is why it is still open after decades ! The fried rice is unusually brown, it always has been here, and it's very good.

Reviewed 26 February 2015

Great boneless ribs and sub gum egg foo young! Not wild about the brownish fried rice though.
Great exotic drink menu too! Will return.