West Hartford Inn(West Hartford)
US$95
US$89
US$76
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$84/night.

US$299
Homewood
  • Breakfast included
Courtyard Hartford Farmington(Farmington)(Great Value!)
US$151
Hilton.com
US$199
US$76
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$93/night.

US$309
  • Pool
All reviewswhole foodsattractive roomthrow blanketsuperior kingfantastic stayrestaurants and barsconference roomartisan restauranthartford areahotel restaurantlocation is greatvalet parkingnew englandcontinental breakfastteslasoftestminibar
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

What a surprise when I needed to stop overnight for a trip to Maine. The service was excellent. The room and bed were amazing. They even offered to charge my Tesla overnight. I couldn’t believe it. I would go back to this hotel in a heartbeat. It was great.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Lori Bernstein C
DanielCoggins, General Manager at Delamar West Hartford, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review of Delamar West Hartford.
We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

Back home for a long weekend family celebration. The unique decor, excellent service, good food and all room amenities added to our trip. We requested and received ADA compliant room and every attempt to accomodate the disabled guest is made. As disabled travelers we do suggest two items for the bathroom - heat and either a stool or shower chair in the shower. Transportation to local sites in town was available eliminating the need to use Uber or taxi service. Both the free continental breakfast and restaurant exemplary. Kudos to the entire staff!

Room Tip: Try to get room that has patio attached and a view
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to share such a lovely review of Delamar West Hartford. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay and thank you for your suggestions to improve our offering. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

I needed to stay near Kingswood Oxford and found the Delamar.

This hotel is located conveniently next to an outdoor shopping area with restaurants, coffee shop, and other amenities.

Location isn't just everything though: it's elegant from top to bottom. I found my room to be very comfortable, clean and well furnished. Electrical outlets are conveniently accessible and plentiful, with turndown service giving me my (filled nightly) ice bucket.

Staff are very friendly and accommodating, even the valet.

I loved our stay there and wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to share such a great review of Delamar West Hartford. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

This is a brand new hotel and it is one the best hotels in the east coast. Everything from beginning to end was flawless. Delamar has wonderful employees that will cater to your every need with a smile on their face. I called the front desk a few times late-night and the young woman their I think her name is KC was very friendly and fast. She will be the reason I visit Delamar regularly. She is the ideal employee and I hope she will always be there when I return. See you soon!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
DanielCoggins, General Manager at Delamar West Hartford, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share such a nice review of Delamar West Hartford. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
Daniel Coggins Regional
irector of Operations

Reviewed 6 June 2018

We stayed at the Delamar for nearly a week while in CT due to a death in the family. It is a beautiful new hotel with a unique art collection and creative decorative touches throughout. The lobby floor, for example, is a plaid pattern created with different color tiles. Service was friendly and attentive from the valet to the front desk, to the hotel restaurant. I ate quite a few meals there and enjoyed both the quality of the food and the presentation. The location is central and it would be easy to walk in the downtown area. I look forward to returning under happier circumstances and trying out the hotel spa and other amenities.

Room Tip: If staying over a weekend consider a higher room to avoid the music from events on the ground floor.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thank you so much for sharing such a wonderful review of Delamar West Hartford. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay despite the difficult circumstances and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.