“Love the buffet!”

Cuisines: Indian
Description: Quality food, Quality service
Description: Quality food, Quality service
Reviewed 29 August 2016

One of my problems with eating out is that it's hard for me to decide on what I want. For $10, I can try a bit of everything and get more of my favourites. It seems like this is high-quality buffet food, unlike many other places. The buffet is in a small little corner of the restaurant, so at first it looks like there's very little to choose from. I'm used to buffets being all spread out over a large area. But when you get closer, you can see there are plenty of options. I'm a vegetarian and there are usually 4 vegetarian and 4 non-vegetarian options, plus 2 soups, 2 kinds of rice, naan, and 2 desserts. Definitely worth it for me. Often just one lunch special costs more than $10 so why not try a bit of everything for the same price?

Reviewed 24 August 2016

I was shopping in the area and stopped in for lunch.
It was just and average lunch buffet The service was good and they were always refilling your water

Reviewed 11 June 2016

I have stopped here for take out over the last several months when I have had a hankering for Indian food but haven't had the time to cook. They are always friendly and accommodating - willing to explain things on the menu and to make recommendations. Food is good and service is fast. I have never eaten in so I cannot speak to that service but there are always a good amount of people seated when I go in to pick up my food. Great lunch buffet daily!

Reviewed 20 April 2016

This is a great spot for Indian food and a good place to introduce this challenging cuisine to novices. The menu has good information about what you are ordering and it's nice to be able to request what degree of heat you are comfortable with. All in all a great spot for some tasty food.

Reviewed 1 March 2016 via mobile

It is was a Saturday evening, my family and I were binging on Netflix when we decided that it would be great to order some takeout. Now here in West Hartford, foodies do not have much delivery options as we would like, so we decided to have some Indian food. Now while I was deployed to Iraq, I was stationed at a British military base and they always had Indian food. Knowing the fact that India has many provinces and religious background that determines how food will be cooked, I was still hopeful that this meal would be close to what I had before. I haven't found any great Indian restaurants in my travels, so I wasn't expecting top shelf cuisine. I ordered the shrimp vindaloo with their rice and chicken. It was pretty good but overpriced. The vindaloo was nice and spicy but was very light on the medium shrimp that was served. The order was simple but delivery was not. I do not understand why it's so hard in this town to get food delivered at your doorstep. If I want delivery, make sure that you delivery straight to my door if you want a good tip! But overall the food was good.