“food not consistant”

New Asian
Ranked #103 of 191 Restaurants in West Hartford
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 3 February 2017

When the food is good it is really good but often get food not so good. no consistantcy. too bad because the price and delivery time is excellent.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

A great small local Chinese restaurant --- quick service, fresh vegetables and Won Ton Soup ( especially if you have a cold.)
Check it out... you won't regret it.....

Reviewed 22 November 2016

WOW! I am one happy happy diner tonight!!! I ordered from New Asia as I wanted Chinese style food, and my "usual" is closed on Mondays...so I visited GrubHub to place an order for delivery! New Asia -- You have a brand new customer!!!
I ordered the Chicken Noodle soup, and Shrimp Egg Foo Young with a side of "crispy" noodles. The Egg Foo Young was the absolute BEST I have had in YEARS..the yummy gravy that accompanied it was... delish!! The crispy noodles were very fresh and crispy, and the Chicken noodle soup had a good amount of chicken and the noodles were very tender and tasty. Delivery was MUCH quicker than the GrubHub response notated, VERY reasonably priced..and the food was still nice and HOT!! :)
Overall the BEST Chinese food I have had in recent years, and I will DEFINITELY be back soon!!!! Loved every bite!
I HIGHLY recommend New Asia and I am so happy to have found this asian restaurant on GRUB HUB!!!! Needless to say, my new "usual" is now New Asia!!!!

Reviewed 5 January 2013

I've only eaten here for lunch (many,many times) and the service is speedy. They offer about 20 different lunch specials, all in the $5-6 range. The quality is quite good and the quantity is above average. Specials include soup or soda. They only have about 6 tables but there is usually one or two available as most of their business is take out.