“Consistently good Italian”

Only the best pizza
Ranked #8 of 164 Restaurants in West Haven
Reviewed 18 June 2018

We wanted to order in pizza + extras early on a Sunday. Only the Best was open & had something to please everyone. The food was, as always, delicious, hot, well-packed & ready when we arrived to pick it up 1/2 hour after ordering. They included rolls with the meatball & eggplant side orders. Food was not greasy, well-seasoned & generous with pizza toppings. Staff was friendly & efficient. There was even street parking in front. Very pleased & will be back.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I came in for lunch.

They have take out only.

I ordered a sausage and peppers on a hard roll.($5.50).

It was ready in about 10 minutes. While waiting, there was a steady stream of customers coming in to pick up their orders.

The sandwich was stuffed with sausage slices, peppers, tasty sauce, and melted mozzarella cheese. I had to use a fork with so much falling out of sandwich.

I was very pleased with my meal and to come back to try the pizza.

Friendly service.

1  Thank ct-cruisers
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Best steak and cheese around. Street parking great food. Foxon park soda. Pizza all sorts of grinders.

1  Thank 623franks
Reviewed 3 October 2017

I've done take out here. Their stuffed bread is delicious! Only problem is the lack of parking. On the week-ends, the off-street parking is sparse.

1  Thank RitaPompano
Reviewed 14 August 2017

I recently purchased four stuff breads (broccoli, buffalo chicken, pepperoni, and Ham and tomato) for a party I was attending. The breads were hot and ready when I picked them up. When I got to the party later that day, I threw them in the over for a few minutes and cut them up. They were such a hit! Everyone was asking where the were from. Fresh and delicious. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Kathrynstandish