12 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$778
View deal
PricelineUS$778
Hotels.comUS$778
FindHotelUS$778
CheapTicketsUS$778
Orbitz.comUS$778
Trip.comUS$778
All reviews beautiful hotel south building off season hotel restaurant first floor main building honeymoon suite free breakfast bottle of champagne rooms are large get away stove top the entire staff early check oatmeal longer stay uncle
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 June 2019

So back to Bethany Beach after missing last summer for personal reason, and of course we stayed at the number one stop in all Delaware, “Bethany Beach Ocean Suites Marriott Residence Inn. The facility, food, rooms, and services are still top rated, but what brings our family back are the staff that all strive to please and make your visit a memorable one. Although their original GM moved on after several years, he built a culture around core principles that has continued on. There are still some familiar faces there that will help you throughout your visit and ensure you have the best vacation, simply relaxation and fun. From the moment you arrive, Uncle Frank will greet you and review the hotel and activities with you in addition to the surrounding attractions and Bethany events during your stay. Allyson and Mary check you in with smiles and warmth, you simply feel like you’re part of the Bethany family. You feel special when they remember you from prior stays. I can probably call out all the team in this acknowledgement, but the trio I just mention truly deliver passionate customer care that surface to the top and are my MVP’s. We did meet the new GM our last night there (Lorrie) and we were impressed, and have absolutely no hesitation to recommend this facility for your area beach vacation, and suggest you book as soon as possible.

We are in the process of determining what dates in the summer work for us in addition to a long weekend stay in the fall - which brings out a different flavor of Bethany area and the magnificence of the Bethany Beach Ocean Suites beachfront property. Each time we return to the resort there are added features which represents management’s commitment to making your vacation experience a memorable one. Having said that, the one constant is the friendly staff that is the gold standard in customer care. And although the area has many fine places to eat, we found the food at Bethany Beach Ocean Suites to be amongst the best; whether it is breakfast, lunch, happy hour and our favorite of all dinner menus - especially with the view of the water and complemented with a variety of live music talent that the entire family will enjoy. A beautiful ocean front facility that is spotless with spacious rooms - you simply can’t ask for anything more!

Enjoy

Jeff

Room tip: All rooms are great, my preference is North Building in mid level floor
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 May 2019 via mobile

Best ocean front hotel in Bethany, Dewey, Rehobeth, or Ocean City! Welcoming staff, clean facilities, well thought out room and hotel layout, and comfortable lobby, pool, and restaurant. My only wish is for a slightly firmer mattress and more pillow options! Thank you, Marriott!

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank GentleBreeze056
Reviewed 12 May 2019 via mobile

I wanted to thank the entire staff for the tremendous job they did for our conference. From the front desk staff, the food service staff, bar tenders, housekeeping concierge, greeters and the rooms all tops. A 5 star rating in my book.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 May 2019

great location and hotel. very convenient to boardwalk and downtown. food and service were very good. Bethany is a lovely small beach town close to Ocean city MD and the state parks. great fishing all around

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 May 2019

I was there for a conference and I wish I would have brought my family. The rooms were large and very nice! The staff was always very nice and friendly. I would recommend this hotel anytime of the year.