Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$797
View deal
PricelineUS$797
Hotels.comUS$797
FindHotelUS$797
CheapTicketsUS$797
Orbitz.comUS$797
TripadvisorUS$797
All reviews beautiful hotel south building off season hotel restaurant first floor main building honeymoon suite free breakfast bottle of champagne rooms are large get away stove top the entire staff early check oatmeal longer stay uncle
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 May 2021

We stayed in an oceanfront room of a good size and paid top dollar for it. There were two king-sized beds. One was so soft and worn, it was unusable, The other was tolerable, but also soft. The chairs and couch in the sitting area were horribly worn and uncomfortable. There was no fan in the bathroom. The breakfast service was awful. Food, terrible. Eggs cold. Coffee bitter. The pool area was dirty. We basically paid for the view, but the terrace was filled with thousands of gnats/flies that made in useless after dark as we could not shut the light off and the bugs just swarmed. I would say that the staff was helpful and kind. I do not blame them for the awful experience. And, the walls were paper-thin. We could hear our neighbors talking at regular volume.

Room tip: Ocean view was a plus.
1  Thank ricktT2467UV
Reviewed 11 May 2021

Such an easy and relaxing get-away with the family. Jillian, Front Desk Supervisor was great. I wanted to send to gift to my son-in-law for his birthday and she organized a very nice platter delivered to the room complete with a card! It was a perfect surprise and she was most friendly and accommodating!

Reviewed 3 May 2021 via mobile

I didn’t mean to be one of those people but they ended up moving me twice for different reasons. The most important, and one I wasn’t even tuned in to, was that my oceanfront room in the south tower had an adjoining room. The doors separating the rooms are not in the least bit sound proof (the reason I deducted a star) and around 6pm I could hear every word being spoken in the neighboring room. Thank goodness it wasn’t 9pm.
They moved me to room 210 which, although it isn’t ocean front, is the closest “ocean view” to the beach and it’s view is almost as good as the ocean front. 210 is also isolated in that due to the two story lobby does not share a wall with another room (unless you count the ceiling which is pretty soundproof). I can only assume this is where they put people who complain of noisy neighbors!
I’ll probably request this room in the future.
The staff (including the housekeeping supervisor the evening of my stay) is exceedingly friendly and helpful.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 21 April 2021 via mobile

Gorgeous location right on the beach. Excellent staff. There was a musty smell in our room when we arrived. The facilities team were on the case as soon as we brought it to the front desk’s attention. Quick turnaround for a successful outcome.

Furniture was a bit worn and basic. Loved our ocean front view and balcony.

Nice gym.

Standard breakfast served. Very helpful staff.

Free coffee in the lobby is a nice touch.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 April 2021

Wow. Excellent experience from the moment we checked in to the minute we left. Friendly and caring staff. Mari at the front desk was terrific. Great sense of humor and genuinely concerned about customer service. Spotlessly clean room. Airy, well-lit, and attended parking -- really easy in and out of the garage. Kitchen was well-stocked and convenient. We had an ocean-front room in the main building on the third floor. This is not a luxury hotel but it isn't trying to be. It's a charming, comfortable, and fun gem on the boardwalk in the heart of a charming, comfortable, and fun beach. Wonderful for families and couples alike. And an oasis for dog-lovers. The beach is wide and beautiful. Sunrises are amazing. Throughout the hotel property, COVID measures are comprehensive but never felt restrictive or imposing -- just reassuring. The location can't be beat -- walk to lots of cute shops and restaurants. The entire town is immaculate and feels very safe. It looked like the view from the first floor would have been primarily of dunes rather than ocean, so if that's important, you might want to request a room on the second or third floor if possible. Other reviewers have mentioned thin walls, but we did not experience that despite having occupied rooms on both sides. We have stayed in many 5-star hotels/resorts in the US and in the Caribbean, and this hotel is now among our favorites. My advice: book a room, bring a relaxed attitude, and lean into the beach vibe. And if you're traveling with children (we were not), rest assured there will be tons to do and happy memories to be made.

Date of stay: April 2021