“Most unusual best tasting tacos”

Aurea's Mexican Retaurant
Ranked #4 of 21 Restaurants in Claymont
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 28 March 2017

A Mexican restaurant in a very small strip shopping center off the beaten path. This is a working mans place to eat lunch or dinner, not for a fancy night out unless you want great food at a very good price. The tacos are what I go for. Their flavor is unlike any taco I have ever eaten. I loved it my wife didn't. Since I am the one writing the review her opinion doesn't count, sorry Honey.
Oh yeah, I almost forgot Tuesday is taco day, all tacos are just $1.00 each. What a deal !!

Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

and decently spicy salsa. Simple decor. Waitress was nice and spoke perfect English. I'll be back the next trip to the Claymont Library.

Reviewed 3 November 2016 via mobile

The food was seasoned to perfection.the amount of food received for the entrée was worth the money. everything is made fresh to order. Do not let no decor for you you cannot go wrong eating at Aurea,s The staff is friendly and welcoming

Reviewed 7 October 2016

Visiting the area, I was working a 12 noon to midnight shift at a nearby power plant so all of my orders were take-out. I ate at Aureas every other, if not every day in a row. Now let me tell ya why...

The staff was extremely cordial and the food was divine. I tried, loved, and stuck with 2 main orders: the Pollo Ranchero & Aureas Mix; although the burritos were outstanding as well.

They had a sauce picante that damn near made me forget my home address it was so muy caliente. (Use caution if you're not a fan of mouth pain!).

Take it from a global traveler that eats out several hundred times per year: eat here.

You're welcome...

1  Thank btcvsolo
Reviewed 26 July 2016

This is a low-budget Mexican place the caters to the local Hispanic population. They don't speak great English so you need to know what you want in order to get decent service. It's like an old diner.

1  Thank LenoreH