Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.comUS$299
PricelineUS$299
eDreamsUS$299
TripadvisorUS$299
All reviews rusty rudder the room was nice across the street mini fridge pet friendly hotel excellent stay would definitely stay here again walking distance rooms are clean parking lot kitchenette dog balcony dewey block lewis bay
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 July 2020

The staff at Hotel Dewey was extremely kind and accommodating! The room was nice and clean and I loved the addition of the balcony, which gave it a very beachy feel! The hotel is in a perfect location, only 1 block from the beach and very close to many restaurants, and I would definitely stay here again!

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 15 June 2020

This was a terrible experience. The beds and pillows were really bad. On Friday night there were drunk people yelling and screaming loudly for HOURS, until 4 in the morning. We could only sleep 2-4 hours that night. On Saturday night there was a very loud fight on the room above us that went into 1 a.m.
The bathroom light fell from the ceiling while we were there... the only good thing I can say about this place is that at least our room looked clean. I would never stay at this place again. I rather sleep in a tent on the beach.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 June 2020 via mobile

Friendly staff, clean room, great beach access. Full kitchen, convenient beach Parking. Optimal location for clubs, restaurants, and bars. Nice views from the balcony. Walking distance to Rusty Rudder,Nalu Gary's, & Woodys.

Reviewed 4 June 2020

Front desk was helpful room was nice and clean and loved the balcony. Price was great. We mostly just used the room to sleep and shower but the bed was so comfortable and the AC cooled us off perfectly.

Reviewed 30 May 2020 via mobile

Stayed at Hotel Dewey for the first time. I have been a long time frequent visitor to Dewey. I was blown away by the service I recieved from the staff. Specifically Lewis at the front desk. I was floored by the professionalism I witnessed when he to deal with asking everyone to leave due to state mandate during a pandemic. He is an asset to the hotel and I will be going back. The rooms are clean,comfortable and full of amenities. Highway One has done a great job.

Date of stay: May 2020