“pretty decent buffet.”
Review of Chinatown Buffet

Chinatown Buffet
Ranked #38 of 209 Restaurants in Dover
Reviewed 2 April 2018

i have been here several times over the years and it seems to be consistent. The food always seems fresh and tasty.

Reviewed 28 November 2017

Hi folks. My wife and I went here last week. The buffet was great with a few exceptions. The really great stuff: The pork dim-sum was excellent, the stuffed crab too. Most everything else was good to excellent. The one land mine I hit was the Octopus. It was rubbery and uneatable. All in all, it is a good place to eat. Regards, OldeBear

Reviewed 8 November 2017

I have been going to this Chinese buffet for years. I have never been disappointed. The food is fresh and the choices are great, both Chinese and American. The price is very reasonable and the wait staff is always very pleasant. They did a update of decor about 2 years ago, and it is always very clean. They also have a sushi bar, a great salad and dessert bar. How can you go wrong?

Reviewed 23 October 2017

Passing through Dover and decided to try this buffet (happily tried another some years ago, and there's at least one left.) There were 4 main tables with dinner items, one very nice, manned, Sushi station, and two dessert tables. Excellent food, wide variety of selections, full trays, delicious flavors, pleasant staff and good service. My wife and I enjoyed the dinner very much and were very pleased with our choice. We recommend this buffet highly, as we did the one we tried some years ago. Must mention we did not eat every item, but we ate a good number and they were very good.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Declining food quality from prior visits, especially after 6 pm.
No attention to detail, or freshening up using smaller quantities.Sushi has improved.
Pricing have gone Up slightly.

Been to Chinatown Buffet? Share your experiences!