“Best home cooked meals around”

The Southern Grill of Ellendale
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Ellendale
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

Never had a bad meal. Every time I go I try something new. My family and I try to visit once a week. Great atmosphere, great staff, and friendly owner. Love their food and you get such large portions. Prices are more than fair.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Eat the in-season fresh fried oysters Thursday, March 23, 2018. They were beyond excellent. Finished up with the banana nut cake, made from scratch at the restaurant. They were very busy, but the service was excellent and fast. Drinks were refilled without asking. Probably in the top three restaurants in the State. Would recommend to anyone.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

I love their food—cream of crab is outstanding. We drive down from Dover often just for this restaurant.

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Small restaurant with home made food. I had a chef salad which was huge and very good.
The desserts are also home made. I will definatley go back.

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

We loved the meal that we had here.
We had the daily special. French toast, eggs and sausage. All was just beautiful.
Thank you.