“Good pizza, greasy calzone ”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Prima's Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #25 of 46 Restaurants in Hockessin
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

We eat here every now and then, and can recommend any of the pizza's. Decided to try calzone's last night, and were a bit put off by how greasy they were.

Reviewed 19 December 2015

I must say this is one of the tastiest pizzas - something about their dough and sauce makes me come back for more (I don't want to know what is in it, read on). I would have given them a higher review, but their kitchen and staff are filthy! Don't get me wrong, they are great people. Lets face it, the cook grabbing his private areas in between hand wipes on pants are inappropriate. I don't know why the health department doesn't say "Dude clean up your kitchen!" Of course, you can order delivery, then you don't have to worry about seeing anything unsavory. I am just say'n! Oh yeah, the Buffalo wings are really good!

1  Thank av8r4u
Reviewed 27 October 2015

Everything is fresh and wonderful here. Alot of variety. The staff are very friendly and always get my order correct.

Reviewed 1 September 2015

Prima's is the best pizza in Hockessin. Great food with quick service. There is a small area to eat indoors or outdoors.

Reviewed 26 May 2015

Pizza was yummy & old bay fries were nice and crispy. Crabby sauce to go with them was delicious! Got there when they just opened so the food was hot and fresh.