“Good Pizza!”

Prima's Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #33 of 45 Restaurants in Hockessin
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 4 July 2017

We ordered 4 large pizza's to go for a family gathering. 1 pepperoni, 1 veggie, and 2 cheese. Order was taken over the phone, pleasant person did the checkout and payment at the store, and the pizzas were devoured! While the crusts could have been a little crisper, for my tastes, overall they were tasty, and we'd order from them as our first choice in Hockessin.

Reviewed 4 February 2017

Was a great pizza place 20 years ago when they bought J&D's building, but time tells the story. Primas has gone into the tubes. Once a good Hockessin pizza delivery has turned into a S YSCO fried food wonderland.

Reviewed 12 November 2016

First time visitor to Primas for lunch. Went right for the Prima special chicken cheesesteak highlighted in pink on the menu. They were quick in preparing the 12" sandwich. It definitely is a special because I have not tasked one like this before - good job creating it.

Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

We eat here every now and then, and can recommend any of the pizza's. Decided to try calzone's last night, and were a bit put off by how greasy they were.

Reviewed 19 December 2015

I must say this is one of the tastiest pizzas - something about their dough and sauce makes me come back for more (I don't want to know what is in it, read on). I would have given them a higher review, but their kitchen and staff are filthy! Don't get me wrong, they are great people. Lets face it, the cook grabbing his private areas in between hand wipes on pants are inappropriate. I don't know why the health department doesn't say "Dude clean up your kitchen!" Of course, you can order delivery, then you don't have to worry about seeing anything unsavory. I am just say'n! Oh yeah, the Buffalo wings are really good!

1  Thank av8r4u