“Late dinner not impressed”
Review of The Wheelhouse

The Wheelhouse
Ranked #44 of 96 Restaurants in Lewes
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

Came in at the tail end of the dinner rush. Really nice waitress forgot what we ordered before walking 3 feet to her computer. After reiterating order we got the wrong beer and never got our appetizer. We still asked for it(oyster Rockefeller) when dinner came and finally got raw oysters‍♀️! I am inclined to think there was something clouding her brain. Food was okay but not sure this will be a regular stop for us. I have never had a waitress screw up so much. Just odd....

Reviewed 19 September 2018

Stopped for lunch. Had the shrimp po'boy and really enjoyed it. The shrimp were cooked perfectly. One minor suggestion - the roll is delicious but really huge. Sandwich served with waffle fries which were hot, crisp, and very tasty. My husband had the burger which he said was very good also. Menu is not huge but offers good variety. Very nice casual vibe.

1  Thank BarbJG
Reviewed 17 September 2018

Had a great salad at lunch cold and very good .Friends had the fish n chip out of this world and a lot ..Scallops looked good and they were said my other friends overall great experience and it on the water and has there own parking lot

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 13 September 2018

We have been coming to this location for years under a number of different names and have always enjoyed our experience. I have to note that the portions are quite large. My wife had the Lobster Taco and I had the Shrimp Rice Bowl and either were large enough to share with an addition of, say the Happy Hour Steamed Shrimp. $ 2.50 Happy Hour domestic beers are also great.

1  Thank Taowalker221b
Reviewed 8 September 2018

Went here for lunch, Extremely nice atmosphere right on the water. had the lobster Panini--Highly recommend it!! just wished it was bigger.... prices were good, service was good, food was great.. I wouldn't recommend the tomato basil soup not much flavor

Date of visit: September 2018

Been to The Wheelhouse? Share your experiences!