“Good Seafood Restaurant”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 14 October 2018

I believe this is the only restaurant in Milford dedicated solely to seafood. Not only is it a restaurant, they sell fresh seafood to take home. It has been quite a while since my wife and I last ate here. We were very pleased with the quality of the food compared to last time. I had the broiled seafood combo. My wife enjoyed the crab cake dinner. Both were good and well prepared. Portions were very generous. Each entree came with two sides and there were a number of sides to choose from. We went on a Tuesday night and it was quite crowded which to me shows that this is a good restaurant. There is a selection of beers and mixed drinks if you wish. Our service was very good. Prices were higher than a lot of other places in Milford but I would say reasonable for sea food. They were probably no higher than the prices you would pay for sea food at the Delaware beach area. The restaurant has a very nice nautical decor.

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

Wide selection on the menu. Had great crab cakes and probably the best cream of crab soup. Will be trying the flounder next week.

Reviewed 7 October 2018

Sat. Oct. 6, 2018 First time here and the food we ordered was very good, a little pricey but fresh and tasty. I go back.

Reviewed 3 October 2018

Meding's is known for their seafood., anything from fresh clams, shrimp, steamed crabs. The waitress was very polite,and helped us make a decision as to what we wanted. It was a great dining experience

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 2 October 2018

I was concerned about stopping here due to the negative reviews. But we had enjoyed our meals during an earlier vacation and chose to stop for lunch. Since we were not very hungry, we both opted for soup and I included a side salad. My cream of crab soup was so flavorful and thick that I wished there was more of it. The salad was so huge with crispy tomatoes and cold greens filling the bowl. Hubby totally loved his clam chowder which was full of meaty clams and potatoes. Our server was quick to answer questions and checked back on us often. So glad we stopped in for lunch. It is also a seafood market with a variety of seafood and shellfish for sale. After checking the prices, it seemed that they were very reasonable compared to the markets closer to the beaches. Check them out!

Date of visit: September 2018