“A Great Setting for lunch !!”
Review of Arena's Milford

Arena's Milford
Ranked #7 of 65 Restaurants in Milford
Reviewed 5 June 2018

My wife and I were looking for a place in Milford for a late lunch. The front desk recommended that we stop at "Arenas" and eat outside along the river. When we walked into Arenas, I saw a large bar with TV's of sports and I thought that I had received bad advice. When I asked at the bar if there was an outside area for lunch, I was directed to a walkway out to the back. I found a wonderful setting for lunch with tables set up outside along the river walkway with an overhead covering to protect from the sun.
Our server was excellent and the menu included a wide range of sandwiches as well as salads. Food was good. My wife and I enjoyed our lunch is a very laid back manner and enjoyed a long casual conversation. A very nice place for a lunch on a sunny day.
A nice afternoon for lunch !!

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Weekdays specials that makes dining cost worthy... and good. Oversized sandwiches with fresh meats and toppings. There are beer specials too. Large selection of sandwiches and beers, enough to please most everyone. this place is one of our faves.

Reviewed 26 February 2018

We are regulars at this location and the last three trips have not been very good. Service has been well below average and the food quality has gone straight down hill.

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

The staff are friendly. Love the sandwich selections. Super good fries. Family member loved the wings. Salads are fresh. Good beer and wine selections. Something for everyone.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

Loved this place. Went because research said food was good and that they had a patio that was dog-friendly. Right on both accounts. Nice outside patio next to the river, with some shade provided. Extensive menu with lots of tempting dishes. We went for a shrimp salad wrap and a crab melt sandwich. Generous amount of nice shrimp -- could have used a bit more spice/taste. Crab melt was very good. We happened to stop during Happy Hour and enjoyed a good IPA (local, Mispillion) for only $3 each. Very happy with our visit and we will be back soon as we travel through the area several times each month.