“Friendly & good pizza!”

Miltonian Pizzaria & Wing House
Ranked #5 of 34 Restaurants in Milton
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Reviewed 4 January 2018

We have had carryout from here before, but this was our first time dining in. Our server was a gem and the pizza was delicious. I needed something healthier, and she was very accommodating, bringing me a delicious Greek salad that suited my needs perfectly. My sister-in-law & I definitely enjoyed our lunches!

2  Thank Terriinnc

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

The best pizza around & the wings are really good too! We usually get killer and crabby wings and mix them together!

3  Thank Linemansgal926
Reviewed 23 September 2017

Where I grew up in Corona, Queens NY there was a pick of Italian, family owned and run neighborhood restaurants with the kind of food and atmosphere you had at home. That's what we found at Miltonian! The place was surprisingly large, with comfortable booths and nicely spaced tables. We were seated by a very pleasant young lady and after a scan of the menu I decided to use my if-they-can't-make-this-right-I'm-never-coming-back italian test dish: Chicken cutlet parm. My wife ordered a special for that day, a dish of baked macaroni with four cheeses and broccoli, topped with mozzerella. I'll simply say: They passed the test! Also had stuffed mushroom appetizer. Portions were large enough to take home and everything from the sauces (red and cheese) to the salads that came with dinner were perfect. We even got a glimpse of 'mom', who made the rounds and looked just like two of the servers, which cemented our suspicion that this was a for-real family run business!! We try the pizza next, but from what we saw coming out, steaming hot, to other tables, we're pretty sure we'll be satisfied. The service was friendly and attentive (our waittress was a fellow NY ex-pat so we struck up a conversation).

2  Thank Hqdepot
Reviewed 16 August 2017

We go to the Miltonian when we want REALLY GOOD PIZZA! We personally think it's the best pizza in Delaware and that saying alot coming from folks who are originally from Chicago and know what good pizza is all about! Love it! A must visit for great pizza.

1  Thank Don G
Reviewed 15 August 2017

Went to the Miltonian to celebrate my 12 tear old nephews birthday. Great wings and good pizza. Beer was nice and cold and atmosphere is home-town delightful.

1  Thank timeznow51