Lowest prices for your stay
US$38
SAVE US$2
Free cancellation until 13/03/21
Agoda.com
ZenHotels.comUS$38
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed on 8th Sep 2018 for 2D1N.

Pros:
- good location. Closed to senai airport, convenience shop and some eateries nearby
- clean room

Cons:
- small bathroom
- no complimentary parking
- water heater not functioning well. Only heat for a few minutes. Later on you have to bear the cold water shower

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

This hotel is directly across from Senai (Johor Bahru ) airport, within 5 minutes walk of the entrance.
The rooms are reasonable and service provided is good.
It is easy to get a Grab taxi from here if you want to go to the premium outlet shops.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 7 August 2018

The receptionist was friendly and eager to serve. The room decor was tasteful and clean. Great to see that this extends into the bathroom. Great shower inside.

There's a cafe below but opening hours are short (until 3pm if I remember correctly) -- efficiency from the business standpoint perhaps. Cafes and fast food can be had within a 5 minutes walk. Speaking of distance, that's also true for the Senai International Airport too.

One negative's got to be room-to-room sound insulation. My neighbor's kids were having the time of their lives and I'm a reluctant guest to the party. Lucky for me, they packed up by nightfall. If you're a light sleeper and you need to catch an early flight the next morning, you could try getting the hotel to put you further away from the other guests during reservation / check-in. Not sure if they'd oblige though.

The next time if I have an early flight or touchdown late, I'll definitely consider this place again and hopefully this time minus the screaming. After all, the kind of travelers who'd patronize this place have the next leg of their travel planned.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

We missing our flight to KUL, we decided to This hotel for first night in Malaysia. We find out staff very friendly, Helpful & so kind they knew that we didn’t have dinner yet because of our issue One Man Night Shift Receptionist staff he brought his cookies for us, and to make us happy and relax as the flight already missed.
I can say their room, amenities is same as their website, we do loved and enjoyed our stay there.
Recommend

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank KuntheavyChak
Reviewed 2 June 2018

I stayed for 3 nights. On the positive side, it’s close to the airport and reasonably modern having opened in 2016. It’s basic which would be fine - if they had got the basics right.

Stained sheets: there’s nothing quite as off-putting as getting into a bed with stained sheets. It isn’t that hard to keep white sheets bleached clean.
Dirty bathroom floor: including several long black hairs - pretty clear it hadn’t been properly cleaned.
Cold shower: starts warm but goes cold within 2 minutes
Dodgy electrics: in the two rooms I tried, one had a working socket but failed USB ports and the other a failed socket but working USB.
Mediocre service: I reported the shower issue after the first night and was told it was fixed but it wasn’t. For the 3rd night they moved me to a completely different room (I had to wait an hour for them to prepare the new room - can’t take that long). The shower was no better.

Breakfast is very basic and the airport close by so there’s the option of several alternative places to eat including Starbucks and a 24hr McDonalds if they’re your thing.

Room tip: Stay away from the lift - the bell from every level can be heard at every level
Date of stay: May 2018