Hilton Wilmington / Christiana
Courtyard
US$159
US$137
US$62
Comfort Inn and Suites(Newark)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$129
US$120
US$159
1,434 results
All reviewsthe executive loungefire pitbreakfast buffetfamily reunionfront desk staffwedding receptiondelaware parkshuttle serviceomelet stationbusiness tripthe entire staffwilmington areavery nice hotelleaheventbanquetpond
Reviewed 28 March 2018

My daughter was married on Saturday at the Hilton. It was, by any indicator imaginable, a perfect day. Lauren and her girls, as well as groom and his guys were well cared for by Kelly, and when my sister and I arrived and were helping to manage things, she continued to be responsive and helpful and thoughtful and wonderful. and I mean everything we asked she managed to make happen. When Suzanne arrived, the trend continued. Suzanne was our "butler", and not only was she kind and thoughtful and helpful and wonderful on Saturday, but she organized us for our rehearsal, and made sure our rehearsal dinner (also at the Hilton) was perfect.

Our guests who were staying at the hotel felt welcomed and cared for. The rooms were wonderful, and the front desk person who checked me in (I don’t remember her name, upgraded my room when she saw (already in my profile), that I was the mother of the bride.

In addition to Kelly and Suzann, EVERYONE who touched us and our guests were kind and thoughtful and patient and kind. We all fell in love with Shaq (I hope that's the right spelling) who took care of us at the rehearsal dinner and the wedding. She made my daughter laugh when that was important, and was super attentive to our 5 year old grandson.

When I stepped into the ballroom shortly before the ceremony to catch my breath, and have a little (happy/emotional) moment, Kelly checked in with me and, while I don’t remember if she actually hugged me or not, I felt hugged.

The ceremony went off without a hitch. The breakdown and set up was smooth. Really, everything was perfect. My daughter told me the next day that she had the best day of her life.

I think what I love the most is that you all have this down to a ‘science’, and yet it’s totally full of heart — a magical combination for a wedding.

Leah and Jessica in the Sales office were on top of things from the day we had our first visit. When I was confused, they were patient. When I was emotional, Leah made me laugh (how can you not love Leah's laugh!).

So, in summary, everything you could want in a wedding venue. and more, cause they include a significant amount of love.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Katie M, Manager at Hilton Wilmington / Christiana, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear vicki0630,

WOW! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a lovely review. Kelly, Suzanne, Leah, Jessica, and everyone else here at the Hilton Wilmington/Christiana were thrilled to be part of your daughter's big day. We strive to provide every single one of our guests with an incredible experience, and it seems as though we did just that! We sure do hope to have you with us again for your next big event. Have a great day, and congratulations to Lauren and Jeremy!

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Staff extremely helpful. Paid great attention to detail and guided us along the way. The event could not have gone better. Everyone was greeted with a smile and shown where to go. The lobby area and bar are very welcoming to guests. Food was excellent and manager was extremely pleasant!!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

I decided to stay in this hotel since I was working a conference the next day. After a long week, including driving in ice and snow, this was going to be my last stop before the weekend. Staying here overnight would mean that I could be arriving at my conference early and not have to put up with traffic. I asked if I could set up my display the night before to get a jump on the next day… The hotel staff let me in the banquet room and I did just that. Caryn and Cassandra were very helpful to me and Corliss was also very accommodating in answering my questions.
I was assisted on many levels including making a few copies, finding amenities in the hotel and generally being made to feel more relaxed and welcomed after a challenging week.
The second day I was there I mentioned that on my television in the room indicated that my checkout time was 2 o’clock in the afternoon. I found that this was kind of odd since all the printed information mentions noon as being the time of departure. Michelle and Lakira explained the hotel’s policy ( the info in the TV was wrong)and they let me have a slightly later check out to accommodate my needs. It pays to be a Diamond but I have a feeling they treat all guests extremely well!
Since the hotel has been renovated, it is extraordinary… The decor is very beautiful and there are so many places in the building where you can conduct meetings, just sit with friends to work on your computer or meet a colleague for coffee.
I wish I worked in this area more often because this would be my home away from home!
Thank you again!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

We had our wedding ceremony and reception at the Hilton Christiana.. everything was awesome! Everyone raved about the food, the decor and staff. The experience exceeded our expectation. The staff treated us like gold and our room was awesome. Alfredo was our butler for the night and honestly he was a breath of fresh air, he made sure everything went off correctly! My guest are still gushing over the Hilton and the food. Many thanks to Leah for making this a memorable day! If you know anyone who is getting married or if it’s yourself make sure to stop here first! You won’t be disappointed.. top notch service!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Katie M, Manager at Hilton Wilmington / Christiana, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear Aimee P,

Congratulations to you and Michael! We were beyond happy to host your wedding and are thrilled to see that it was a huge success, and that the experience exceeded your expectations! Leah and Alfredo were both happy to be part of your big day. Thank you for sharing your review and we wish you both a lifetime of happiness!

Reviewed 21 March 2018

A long drive from Atlanta, Georgia driving on St Patrick's Day and spring break youngsters and started to get tired so took a look on the app to see what's available and found this hotel. This is like a dressed up hotel with a palace feel to it based on the aura from the time you walk through the front of the hotel to the front desk, as you walk through the hallways, enter the elevator and have to use a key to access the fourth floor, and the rooms are wonderful equipped with shampoo, conditioner, special wipes,body lotion, dimming mirror, granite countertops, USB ports galore in the room ( a Road Warrior's dream), a comfortable night's sleep on a wonderful mattress, a desk with a comfortable mesh chair, and a guide book of Delaware. I can't understand how this hotel is not #1 on tripadvisor but it definitely should be. Before arriving, I had called the hotel and spoke to Amber who told me there were plenty of king rooms available and she was very pleasant to meet when I finally arrived to the hotel. Welcomed as a diamond member by Lakeira and got an upgrade to the 4th floor which requires a special key to make the elevator go upto the 4th floor, got the bottles of water and went to the room. As I was walking down the hallway, I was pleasantly surprised of the welcome center, the snack bar, the seating area of the restaurant and bar when first entering the hotel, the seating area for breakfast and went to the room. Innovative design and thoughtful touches definitely make this the most unique hotel ever visited. The hotel looks very updated with recent renovations, spotless, service is great, sleep quality was super after a long day's drive from Atlanta, wifi was quick, and was very happy. Got to the room via digital key and was very touched and surprised. A bottle of Fuji water was in the closet along with a safe, iron and ironing board, and coffeemaker. The storage space was sufficient and a mini fridge was available. The room felt wonderful and the executive lounge was super unique with a wonderful morning server named Michelle who is from Atlanta and came to bless her talents in Delaware with plentiful juices, food items, television, seating, and was probably one of the most unique executive lounges ever visited. When checking out, Amanda my day perfect by setting my day for a late checkout and very pleasant and professional when checking out. Other people to thank for their hospitality and customer service is Amanda who really made my day perfect by setting my day for a late checkout and very pleasant and professional when checking out. This hotel is close to the mall which is on the other side of the highway bridge but overall a most unique, pleasant, restful, and enjoyable stay. Thank you Hilton Wilmington :) you are #1!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Knighttravelmd

Knighttravelmd,

One word.. WOW! What an amazing review! We thank you from the bottom of our hearts for providing such great feedback. All of our team members really do strive to provide our guests with such a great and memorable experience, and it seems like that is exactly what we did. Amber, Lakira, Amanda, and Michelle will be so happy to see their names mentioned. We did just finish a complete remodel of the entire property and are so glad that you took the time to make note of that. We truly hope that you will stay with us again. Have a great day, and thank you again!