“Quick meal”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 20 October 2017

Love the menu and dish names. Food is good. Crab soup and crab cakes are the best. Love the seamen sauce.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

Great food and great service and hospitality, thanks Christine (server) and Debbie (Manager). Food was great and pumpkin Pie cheesecake, well it was just awesome.

I belong to the Crabby Dicks Birthday Club and had a $15.00 off coupon as well

Debbie S, General Manager at Crabby Dick's, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Thank you for your 5*****Star Review. Christine will be so excited to read this. We are so glad you stopped in and it was a pleasure talking with you. We are so happy you enjoy good quality food and recognize homemade & love. We look forward to your return real soon., thanks for being a Crabby Dick customer.
Debbie and Crabby Team

Reviewed 17 October 2017

We had a gift card plus a coupon for 2 free crab balls, so we decided to try it. Their website states that they have a happy hour on Sunday from 2:00 - 6:00. When we arrived I asked for the happy hour menu and our waitress said they don't have happy hour on Sunday. I explained that it was listed on their website, so she said she'd go check. She came back and said no happy hour on Sunday. I opened the website on my phone and showed her. So much for happy hour. I ordered the Long Island Iced Tea special, which was very good. The crab balls were delicious. I ordered the chili nachos and my husband ordered the burger hoagie. We waited quite a while for our food, and when it finally arrived his burger was piping hot, but my nachos were luke warm. I asked my waitress to reheat them and she said she'd get me a new order. A different waitress brought them out, but it was missing the sour cream. I asked my waitress for it and she brought it out to me. As we were eating we realized there was no salsa or lettuce, as the menu stated. We called the manager over, who happened to be standing at the bar watching the football game the entire time we were there. We showed it to her and explained that this was our second order that had a problem with it. She said she would remove it from our bill. I'm not sure who is responsible for putting cold items on cooked food in the kitchen, so I don't know if it was the cook's fault or the waitress that took it upon herself to bring it to our table. The restrooms were in need of some repair and good cleaning. This restaurant is always packed in the summer, but we're guessing that it is vacationers that go here and not locals, as it was empty on Sunday. As we were leaving another couple had just parked and asked us how our meal was, so we explained. She asked if we'd come back and we said no way. She said "ooooh" and proceeded to ask where Gilligan's was. We gave her directions and they got back in their car and left. The only reason I'm giving it 2 stars is because my husband was happy with his burger hoagie, and my drinks were good. Definitely not a family restaurant, as there are perverted signs, menu items, and t-shirts throughout.

1  Thank Joy M
crabbyguys, Owner at Crabby Dick's, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Joy , I am so glad your husband enjoyed everything about our restaurant. Maybe he should get a new mate! As for sour cream coming out warm on nachos I do not think so. I also suggest you get a dictionary and look up the word perverted before using it. We are a fun family restaurant. Our menu and our t shirts refer to our restaurant it seems like you may be the pervert ,hon

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Enjoyable, great customer service and food is very good. 15 yrs always my last stop before i leave to come home.

Thank you for your 5****Star Review. We are glad you always put Crabby Dick's on the list to stop. After the 15 years of visits we appreciate your comments, business and look forward to the 16th stop next year. Thanks for being a devoted Crabby Dick customer.
Debbie and Crabby Team

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Had dinner at Rehoboth Beach location this past week. Crab balls and stuffed rockfish. food was good, BUT my stomach turned after viewing the condition of the men's room. Looked like it has been neglected for years. Do restaurant managers actually check and approve the conditions? Makes me wonder about the condition of the kitchen/food prep areas if they allow this public access area to be so disgusting.

1  Thank BobOfPA