“late lunch”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 31 October 2018

meal was good cream of crab soup was okay the crab pretzel was outstanding also had softcrab sandwixh and that was very good the service was friendly and helpful

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 29 October 2018

So finally went into this place...its very large..kind of almost seems like a kiddie themed place...sat at the bar...Tatyana was very nice and got us our drinks and they were very good, have a great selection, My wife ordered the coconut shrimp and it was good, I ordered the pizza balls, and got 4 nicely sized balls that had good taste. With all of the choices on Rt 1, had to try it but not sure I would go out of my way to go back.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 20 October 2018

We drove past this restaurant while visiting the area and were taken aback by the name. We laughed hard. We visited. We were not expecting to have so much fun while eating such great food. First off, kudos to the creator of this pun-filled atmosphere!!. It was so much fun just reading the menu. I can't stop talking about it. Then the food was excellent to taste, seasoned just right. Hat's off to the chefs!!. Then we had so much fun laughing and kidding around with Ashley, who helped us. So proud of you Ashley! Hoping the best for you in your ventures!! Then we had the kitchen manager spend time with us as well. What personalities here!! I call her Lucy Liu as she reminds me of the actress. She actually has the same spunk as well she could probably do the next KB movie, hehe... We had such a ball... Crab Ball that is. Oh my goodness !! What fun! and Good Food!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

Nice seafood restaurant. Convenient to get to. Started off with a basket of popcorn which was a nice treat. Food was very good.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 30 September 2018

We went to Crabby Dicks for our birthday (DW & me) and we had a great meal as always. I had some delicious coconut shrimp and a cold beer. Service was prompt and the food was great. People think this is just a seafood palce but they have the ebst burgers and steaks intown too. And their menu is a complete hoot! If you're in Rehoboth, you have to check out Crabby Dicks!

Date of visit: September 2018