“Burger Night Mondays”

Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner
Description: Located in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, The Pickled Pig Pub is a gastropub serving delicious food prepared with the freshest seasonal ingredients.
Reviewed 16 January 2018

Great tasting burger and very flavorful fish chowder. (This was a quick simple meal.) I recommend both. Excellent beer selection, of course, but I'll leave that to your tastes.

Reviewed 23 December 2017

Sat at the bar for a late dinner. Bartender very busy but we didn't wait for anything. He really hustled and was also very personable. I had a bacon bleu cheese burger. It was delicious. The french fries were perfect. Crispy and hot. My husband had the fish and ships and he really enjoyed his meal as well.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

It is all around a good restaurant. Good food with good prices. But they also have a great Happy Hour!!!!

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

Had lunch here the other day. Hard to find a Cuban sandwich and they have it! Really yummy and all of our other food was good too. Service was a little slow but overalll a great experience!

Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

We met a friend for lunch choosing this restaurant at her recommendation. We were intrigued by the name plus there were several positive reviews online. My husband and our friend selected scallops po boy and both agreed they were delicious. I chose fish and chips. The fish was grouper and the crunchiness of the batter was perfect. All portions were generous. My friend and I ended up with takeout containers. Many of the other menu items looked delicious and we look forward to going back to try some of them.