“Quick lunch stop after leaving the Cape May-Lewes ferry.”
Review of Subway

Cuisines: Deli
Description: 302-645-1977
Description: 302-645-1977
Reviewed 12 September 2017

After leaving the ferry, we decided to make a quick stop at the Subway inside Walmart for lunch before heading on our way.

The service was quick and we ordered our usual 12" Subway Club to share. The sandwich was tasty and exactly what we ordered, and we were on our way in no time. What I like best about Subway is the consistent experience from store to store.

Reviewed 4 June 2015

Fast, quick sandwich perfect for the beach. Love their cheese steaks but wish all places had the jalapeno cheese roll.. Very reasonable cost and love you have lots of choices for your sub.

Reviewed 19 November 2014

I have to admit it, I'm a Subway fan - I enjoyed another wonderful Black Forrest Ham sandwich on wheat with all the veggies (except olives & pickles). ...Yes, even the jalapeños and banana peppers. Delish!

Reviewed 5 May 2014

Approx. 7-pm May 4th 2013 the wife and I went to Subway while in Walmart. The employee, a Russian woman named Anna was flipping through a magazine as there were no customers in the store. There were small flies trapped inside the food compartments on both sides. The cookie display also had flies in it. Anna saw the flies. She did not care. She seemed very unhappy and very unmotivated. I think this will be my last trip to Subway.

Reviewed 30 December 2012

Very convenient and easy to get too. Have stopped for breakfast and lunch always with fast and reliable service.