Comfort Inn Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$169
ComfortInn
Beach Boutique Hotel(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$249
Brighton Suites Hotel(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
US$289
Hotels.com
Fairfield Inn & Suites Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
US$188
Atlantis Inn(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$230
Canalside Inn(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
US$319
US$251
Hampton Inn Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
US$258
US$233
Hampton.com
Avenue Inn & Spa(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
US$351
US$284
Hotel Rehoboth(Rehoboth Beach)
US$309
The Homestead at Rehoboth Bed & Breakfast(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$354
US$290
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 August 2010

I felt the previous review was a bit misleading. To call Walls Apt "charming" is an overstatement. I LOVE Walls & go there whenever I can, because I'd rather spend my money in other ways & they're MUCH cheaper than other Rehoboth Hotels, especially in season. But, I have friends who won't go there & that's their perogative. I also LOVE Mrs Walls. She's a treasure. I have actually stayed in her home, in her spare bedroom before, when she misbooked me. But, normally she's reliable! Her apts, I believe are shacks, cottages, very old BUT CLEAN & the beds are comfortable. That's all I need. But, the 1st time I went there, I was "What have I got myself into!" The towels she'll hand you are thin & frayed- again, OLD. So, if you're looking for "Charming" go elsewhere. IF you're looking for cheap & clean- Walls is the place for you, as it is for me!

Stayed: July 2009, travelled with friends
16  Thank Patsy123061
Reviewed 18 June 2010

I love Walls for it's old-fashioned charm, and the added bonus of having Ann Walls McCool personally check you in and add up your bill in her head. Now Ann is 93 "plus" in years, so that is impressive. Not sure I could do it! Don't expect a TV. But do expect charm, a short walk to the beach, a real quick walk to restaurants and shops, and a very inexpensive bill. Book early. All units but about 2 have cute screened porches and AC, plus a fridge. there are small cottages for one or two, and some houses for more people. We went before it was really busy, so it was nice and quiet. I imagine it is a bit more crowded in the height of summer. The rooms were clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple