“Dinner”

Henlopen City Oyster House
Price range: US$20 - US$30
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Very nice dinner. Very good service. Nice atmosphere. Had roasted beet salad delicious. Will go agai

Write a ReviewReviews (1,066)

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

While visiting Rehoboth, my goal was to have awesome seafood. Kyle was my server and he was fantastic! Friendly, attentive-- it was like he had no other tables . Upon arrival there was a wait but it went by pretty quickly. Just hang out in the bar. Clams casino are amazing!

Reviewed 27 September 2017

We took a recommendation from our gust house to try to the Henlopen City Oyster House and we are glad we did. Had the seafood pot luck (enough quantity and variety for two), a plate of mussels, and some fried oysters. Everything was awesome. Really enjoyed our meal - and the great service to boot.

1  Thank Daniel G
Reviewed 26 September 2017

I had the pleasure of stopping here recently for dinner and I am so glad I did. Their beer and booze selection was the best I've seen in a long time, their oyster selection was more than adequate and their oyster stew was the best I've ever had (even better than my own). I can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

We ate here a few years ago and came back because we loved it. It is still great. The oysters were fresh as could be. We had the raw oyster sampler which was nice. The Oyster Stew is the best that we ever had. The Lobster Rolls were delicious and filled amply. The Bloody Mary's were so good, with Cucumber infused Vodka and a unique garnish. We will return. The people who were complaining about their meals on the 20th of September must have had a negative attitude to begin with because there is no way that a restaurant of this caliber would ever put out 4 bad meals. Also, they never said that they asked to see a manager. They must just be complainers.