All reviews the holiday inn express front desk pancake machine room was clean outlet stores outdoor pool small kitchenette would stay here again bagels two queen beds free internet complimentary breakfast minute drive off season flat screen tv each morning rehoboth avenue
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Very clean, great location and the staff is wonderful! Jeff at the front desk was super helpful & friendly. Our room was spacious. The complimentary breakfast was easy & convenient. It has all the amenities you need. There’s even a washer & dryer that guests can use! It was a bit pricey for holiday weekend (for 3 nights it was just over $800.)

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank NYMurrellsInletKelly
BeachBoutiqueHotel, General Manager at Beach Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Dear NYMurrellsInletKelly,
Thank you for choosing our hotel and for sharing your experience with us! We are happy to know you had a great stay and Jeff provided you with excellent customer service! We hope you will come back and see us soon!

Reviewed 29 May 2018

We stayed at the end of March, 2018. At the time, this was a Holiday Inn Express, which is apparently no longer the case. While staff was not friendly, we had no issues with our stay. The room was clean enough, breakfast was fine, nothing stand out, nothing awful about the entire stay. I did ask for advice for where to eat from the girl at the front desk, who seemed baffled by the question. We gave up and ate at Chickfila. Sounds like things may not have gone well since our stay.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank courtneythepsych
BeachBoutiqueHotel, General Manager at Beach Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Dear Courtey L,
Thank you for staying at the Beach Boutique Hotel and for sharing your experience with us! I am glad to see your overall stay was a good one and please rest assured, your comments will be addressed with our staff for an improved customer service. Our hotel has gone through a re-branding recently from a franchised property to an independent brand and we tried our best to make this transition as smooth as possible for our guests and staff. We hope you will come back and enjoy our services in the future!

Reviewed 8 April 2018

We've been going here "off and on" for several years. Interesting the place has kept up pretty good knowing the amount of traffic that goes through here. The rooms show wear but always clean. We always get a double queen - enough room for 4. The staff has changed and a couple of the males at the front desk aren't as friendly as the females. But they still provide the same great helpful service. They have a pool. Typical Holiday Inn breakfast. I'm not sure about an exercise room. We use a local gym. Always enough towels and my preference is always go to the front desk for whatever I need. Reason, so I do not have to wait or make a claim that the service is bad. Just because the hotel is full and can't get "immediate service" in a "reasonable" amount of time doesn't mean the hotel has bad service. You can make that complaint when you stay at a 4 or 5 star hotel. Quietness is relative as the hotel caters to families. So during holidays expect the "kid noise". Location is great. A bus depot is behind the hotel. Buses to other beaches and the main road. This is important as during the 4th of July Holiday parking close to the beaches is a chore. The Tanger Outlets are in walking distance - if you don't mind a couple of miles. But they are spread out, so car is recommended. Ocean City Maryland is approximately a 20 minute drive to the middle of the city center.
I would stay here again and probably will until the place goes below average.

Room Tip: When going to the any of the beaches take the bus very convenient. Get's you right at the beach
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank daddyworldwide
Diana H, General Manager at Beach Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Dear daddyworldwide,
Thank you for your continued business at our hotel and for your detailed review of our property! We are glad you enjoyed each visit at our hotel and we are happy to know our efforts to upkeep the property and uphold high cleanliness and customer service standards are appreciated! We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We just checked out a day early after having such a terrible experience with the rudest customer service I have ever experienced. After seeing that pets were allowed per trip advisors mobile app (see picture below) we had no problem checking in with the dog last night. Well, this morning when we were leaving one of the staff members said dogs weren’t allowed and she should charge us a $200 fee as we broke the rules. She then proceeded to mock me because on one of the papers signed in tiniest of letters it says no pets allowed and she proceeds to tell me that I should have known better to read the entire document before signing it. Two other employees were standing there as well yelling at us saying I know what room you’re in —- ummmm hello of course you do geniuses. I kept apologizing showing them how trip advisor says pets allowed and said we would keep the dog at our family’s house and just kept getting reprimanded. After lunch we came back to the room and there were ants all over the desk (and we were staying on the 4th floor). My husband calls the front desk and speaks to the manager, Diana H, and she said the best we can do is spray your room for you. My husband stated he didn’t want to stay in a room that has chemicals in it plus I have asthma and she then got super nasty and said we are lucky she isn’t charging us for the dog and spraying the room is our only option. The hotel also had tons of rooms available which she didn’t even offer to change. We then said we wanted to just check out and the manager said if you check out I’m still going to charge you for two nights and maybe now the dog too. Thanks to Expedia we checked out and only paid the one night and no dog fee.

I will be contacting corporate headquarters as well to address this issue.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Tracy B

Dear Tracy B,
Our hotel is not listed as a Pet friendly property on any websites we know of, including our own, Expedia.com (the engine you booked your reservation through) and Tripadvisor's website. Even if a misunderstanding took place when researching our hotel's amenities, at check in we inform our guests of our policies verbally and by requesting them to sign a registration form as acknowledgement and agreement of said policies. We are sorry the Hotel's No pet policy was not clear enough when presented to you at check in, even though you initialed and signed the form. I am also sorry during the conversation I had with your husband you did not appreciate the solution I offered to the issues described: a room inspection and deep clean to correct the problem and if necessary, spraying certain areas of the room. At no point during our conversation were heath issues brought to my knowledge or a different room requested, which of course would have been considered, but rather a request to lower the room rate and a threat "we would be blasted on social media".
I am sorry we did not prove to be a good lodging choice for you during your visit and I hope you will continue enjoying Rehoboth Beach and all other hotels in the future!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We came to the beach for an overnight and glad we choose to stay here . When we checked in the man at the front desk was very nice and very helpful . We chose a room with a king size bed and it was perfect . The room was roomy,clean,quite. The breakfast was all you needed . Eggs,sausage,cereal,pancakes,fruit,coffee,juice . The price was right . We would definitely stay here again .

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank masson e
Diana H, General Manager at Beach Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Dear Masson E,
It is wonderful to know we provided you with an excellent stay and you were satisfied with all aspects of your hotel experience! Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Express Rehoboth Beach and we hope to welcome you back soon!