All reviews outlet shopping indoor pool coastal highway complimentary breakfast the hotel is clean short drive hotel is located would stay here again very nice stay baseball tournament fitness center beds were comfortable off season front desk staff bagels get away outlets
Reviewed 19 September 2018

Myself and other members of my family have stayed at this particular Hampton Inn at least two dozen times over the years. We have always had problem free, wonderful experiences. Credit must be given to the management of this Hampton Inn for consistently maintaining such a high level of service. Thank you.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
ReinieT1, General Manager at Hampton Inn Rehoboth Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

Hi Lebro,

Thanks for staying with us! We really appreciate your business and your kind words. We love to make this hotel feel like your home away from home and I am glad we succeeded! Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

Not really sure what the person was complaint about the hotel rode hard. We visited night of the 12th September, Wednesday and really enjoyed it. Great king room. Love the Diamond HHonors parking set aside.

I almost rated a 4 b/c the staff wasn’t real friendly on arrival. I mentioned it on leaving and the asst mgr on duty said she would look into it. That’s all i asked for.

We have stayed here before and will stay here again. Really good price and location

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Hi Ron,

Thanks for choosing to stay with us! We really appreciate your business and the time you took to review us! Glad you had a great visit and I hope to see you at the hotel again soon.

Reviewed 7 September 2018

Meh. End of season stay hotel rode hard put away wet. Pool was small cold and uncontrolled with too many kids jumping and screaming. Way overpriced. Impossible to get across highway on foot. Limited activities in walking distance.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

HI OnAir,

Thanks for staying with us and I am sorry we didn't exceed your expectations. Our pool is maintained at 85 degrees and no, we do not recommend walking across route one on foot for any reason as yes, it is a crowded busy road. We always love to recommend the DART bus, which has a stop right outside the hotel and will take you to many local attractions. Hope you will choose to stay with us again if you are ever in our area.

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

My family and I recently got back from a mini vacation in Rehoboth Beach, staying at the Hampton Inn. Our room was ready at check-in, clean, and spacious. Our girls loved the pool which was also very clean with plenty of laundered towels. Breakfast in the morning was great, with a wide variety of food. Short drive to the beach and boardwalk. Would highly recommend!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reinie T, General Manager at Hampton Inn Rehoboth Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Hi Krista,

Thanks for your great review. I am so glad your family enjoyed their vacation, the pool, and breakfast. I hope you will come stay with us again!

Reviewed 29 August 2018

Front desk staff on Saturday (8/25) was just lazy. Cleaning is slow. Food is terrible. The beds are not comfortable. Fridge freezes everything, no matter the setting. Lobby is freezing. But the hotel is clean. Waze says location is on left side of Coastal Blvd, it's on right. For the price I would expect much better service.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reinie T, General Manager at Hampton Inn Rehoboth Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Hi,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Hampton Inn Rehoboth Beach. I am sorry that you felt our staff was lazy, we really pride ourselves in making this feel like your home away from home and I am truly sorry if we fell short of that for you. I hope you will give us another chance to show you just how great your stay here can be.