“Excellant Subs!!!!!”

Casapulla's South Steaks & Sub
Ranked #105 of 285 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Description: Family owned Italian deli serving subs, steaks, and deli sandwiches. Eat in, Take out, Online ordering. Variety of Italian retail items. "Heat and Serve" frozen trays of stuffed shells, sausage and peppers, meatballs, lasagna, porketta, baked ziti and London broil. Sub trays available. We offer easy entertaining solutions. Be a guest at your next party! Traditionally delicious since 1956!
Reviewed 19 November 2015

After eating at a local resurant, we stopped by to pick up 3 12" subs for the family and one 12" for the wife and I to share later at home... The 4 subs cost us less then the meal the wife and I had just eaten.. And the subs were a lot better...

Reviewed 3 September 2015

I had my usual oven roasted turkey--my mouth is watering for it as I type this. I also got fries. I had a medium sub. A large sub and fries are enough for 2 to share. By the way, the fries are steak fries and they are GREAT!

Reviewed 13 August 2015

I grew up around the original sub shop and the sandwiches were huge!! You could get two meals out of one. Now not so much. too much money for so little on the roll. Nice place to buy Italian deli meats and cheeses. Big area to sit in and eat with lots of choices to go with your sandwich.

Reviewed 3 August 2015 via mobile

The place was full. We both got steak subs that were GREAT! The rolls were good and the sub tasted delicious. We didn't wait very long even though all the tables were full. A large and small steak sub, fries and 2 drinks = $25.

Reviewed 31 July 2015 via mobile

Where was your best meatball sub? Are you still searching to reclaim that memory or perhaps experience your first really great balls?
This was my first visit to Casapullas. I was told to meet friends "behind Buffalo Wild Wings" and so I did.
It smelled right as soon as I opened the door.
Menu looked great so I took a chance.
Not much is more disappointing than a messed up meatball sub.
This one got all 4 ingredients just right.
Bread soft and chewy but light.
Sauce bright with tomato and not too thick or sugary.
Cheese on the bread so you don't burn off your lip or wreck your shirt!
And best of all- homemade meatballs twice the size of golf balls that took me way way back to a time long ago.
Like good balls?
This is your place.
Kids had the Italian cold sub and it was perfect.
Fries not worth $5- sorry.